Wynne Layers TSV 19/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why are they calling it Reversible on the TSV.
I just got an email about this TSV (why I don’t know, I never have and doubt I ever will buy clothing from QVC..!)

The blurb says something about when you get muddy paws on your jacket, you can just reverse it and where it that way.
Surely the muddy paw prints would then be against your clothes?!
It’s like those reversible trousers again!

I just got an email about this TSV (why I don’t know, I never have and doubt I ever will buy clothing from QVC..!)

The blurb says something about when you get muddy paws on your jacket, you can just reverse it and where it that way.
Surely the muddy paw prints would then be against your clothes?!
It’s like those reversible trousers again!
That's in the description box online as well along with this brilliant idea - '...layer it over any Christmas party outfit as a toasty extra layer.'

Clothes without paw prints are just not worth wearing.

CC
Mine’s only little, so the paw prints only reach my knee…..
Do you find that it doesn’t matter what coat or jacket you put on, even if not worn for ages, that you put your hands in the pockets and find bits of dog treats.

Mine’s only little, so the paw prints only reach my knee…..
Do you find that it doesn’t matter what coat or jacket you put on, even if not worn for ages, that you put your hands in the pockets and find bits of dog treats.
Oh yes, and the dogs know they are there as well which is why they jump up lol. A fellow dog walker's little Yorkie always makes a mad dash for me when he sees me and decorates my jeans with black paws. If that didn't happen I'd actually be disappointed :oops: I have a good washing machine.

CC

There is no softness or drape in this and quilting doesn’t have to be like that.I can imagine feeling so uncomfortable in this with it sticking out especially at the back if the drawstring was pulled in and the waist would come just under my bust. The huge downside with most of MW garments is the atrocious fit.It is alright swanning about in the studio but what is worse than wearing something you are always faffing around with, put it on and forget about it! What does it reverse to? Bog standard lining? Just assured this will be a sellout anytime soon the Marla faithful will be lapping it up buying multiple colours.

Yet another demonstration of Marla's dreadful jacket designs. When you can make a slim beautiful model like Charlotte (in the pics posted) look bulky and shapeless, no chance for the well-upholstered.
It belongs in the new loungewear range at best.

I've just had a brief look at the presentation, and I did skim through it a bit, so I could've missed something. Firstly it's not as pricey as I thought it would be. The full price of £120 is a joke of course, and despite the tsv price being cheaper than I imagined it would be, I'd say you could definitely pick up something of better quality in a similar style for the same price or less elsewhere.
Reversible? It didn't look that way to me, and what's more they didn't even bother demonstrating it being worn both ways - sorry if I missed that being done, but if I am correct, that's pretty unacceptable really! Jill's telling us to buy more than one by trying to convince us that you'd actually be buying 4 jackets! This might apply if the inner was in a contrasting colour, or featured a pattern. I wouldn't call (from what I could see) a rather thin, creased looking lining of the same colour something you'd want to wear as an alternative - I mean why would you? A bird crapped on you from a great height? - mmm, would you want that next to your skin or other clothes? - of course not , you'd clean it off the best that you could with tissues and get the damned thing into the washing machine as soon as possible!

Latest posts

Back