Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A gorgeous cat ❤️ Have you seen the clip of Mittens, the black & white cat who wanders around her owner's model railway? Seeing her giant face appear at the mouth of a tunnel is fabulous.
Thank you! He was such a beautiful boy in looks and in personality and gosh I miss him SO much 😢

Haven’t been well enough or up to replacing him yet, so I do tend to watch far too many cat videos and photos on Instagram to get my fix!

Not come across Mittens though, that sounds extremely cute! Will search it!

Thank you! He was such a beautiful boy in looks and in personality and gosh I miss him SO much 😢

Haven’t been well enough or up to replacing him yet, so I do tend to watch far too many cat videos and photos on Instagram to get my fix!

Not come across Mittens though, that sounds extremely cute! Will search it!

Do you mean “JoJo”?

I’m suddenly scared because you said you seen them on here - how do you “see” people on here?!

Feel I need to get out of Pj’s and put some make up on in case there are hidden cameras! 😉
I love the way she does her eye make up though, I'll give her that. It's Ms Lola Rose that gets me the most, and the hispanic looking lady who's more interested in Q than her child by the looks of things. I'm presuming it's hers, Lord help us if she's the paid childcare lol! It's definitely a "Slice of life" - and a slice I don't want to take a bite of!

I downloaded then when I tried to access it said they had updated the version go to the App Store, what new one in 30 minutes?So deleted & will start again, I am worried that reading this stuff may be more of a worrying habit than those posting!

An app like this just fuels the fire,especially with adverts of ladies approving this so called new feature of QVC,the tat sellers so called presentations also mention the app.
Its almost like a religious cult,family friends a new shopping experience, it’s complete bs of course,only the weak minded,compulsive buyers,and the usual presenter followers get taken in.
The problem is you only need a thousand or so people to buy into the app,it’s easy money for QVC( I realise their would be lots more than a thousand regulars)but it’s a starting point for making easy money and feeding the spending habit.
I also think it says much about society today in 2021, and how companies operate their business.

Are we breathlessly waiting on the happy clappers doing a demo of their new Hotel Chocolat coffee machine? ;)

Be damned with the Lola Rose, you are not a real QVC fan if you don't buy this and show it off on qurio.
With Tiresom Debbie Flint doing the shows its more like wading though mud. She really is an irritating presenter.

Lola’s latest purchase is the Doll 10 tsv - and it gave me a bit more insight into the mindset of this QVC addict. I have come to the conclusion that she has tunnel vision, and literally cannot see anything other than the mbg. The unboxing illustrated how she couldn’t even remember what she was supposed to be getting. She expressed her surprise at how small some of the products were - “I don’t think these are full sized - but I only bought it for the foundation, and even that looks like a really small bottle “ “so, you get a brush which I don’t really need, a primer, I don’t even know what this is, a foundation, and a lipstick “.
To the unitiatated - these are the words of a disappointed customer, a customer who would think - “right, it’s all intact- I’ll send it back immediately “… but no, she persevered- yanked the products out of the packaging- dabbed the foundation on the back of her hand , decided that the colour wasn’t right, then opened the lipstick and daubed some on the back of her hand. She said “I’m not sure whether I’m gonna keep this” “I’ll try some on my face and do another review later!” Can’t wait lol!
Fgs though- I hate this - and no ****** wonder QVC are so expensive! If she does send it back , apart from some poor unsuspecting soul receiving her return further down the line - she’ll probably have to pay £10 + to send it back , and won’t recoup the original p&p. Blind to it all.
My other conclusion is that these people hear voices they must obey!

Lola’s latest purchase is the Doll 10 tsv - and it gave me a bit more insight into the mindset of this QVC addict. I have come to the conclusion that she has tunnel vision, and literally cannot see anything other than the mbg. The unboxing illustrated how she couldn’t even remember what she was supposed to be getting. She expressed her surprise at how small some of the products were - “I don’t think these are full sized - but I only bought it for the foundation, and even that looks like a really small bottle “ “so, you get a brush which I don’t really need, a primer, I don’t even know what this is, a foundation, and a lipstick “.
To the unitiatated - these are the words of a disappointed customer, a customer who would think - “right, it’s all intact- I’ll send it back immediately “… but no, she persevered- yanked the products out of the packaging- dabbed the foundation on the back of her hand , decided that the colour wasn’t right, then opened the lipstick and daubed some on the back of her hand. She said “I’m not sure whether I’m gonna keep this” “I’ll try some on my face and do another review later!” Can’t wait lol!
Fgs though- I hate this - and no ****** wonder QVC are so expensive! If she does send it back , apart from some poor unsuspecting soul receiving her return further down the line - she’ll probably have to pay £10 + to send it back , and won’t recoup the original p&p. Blind to it all.
My other conclusion is that these people hear voices they must obey addictive comfort buying.
Yey good old QVC another winner.
Addictive comfort buying for the masses!

Well done Merryone for sitting through that,I just got past the box opening and the reveal of the tin.I then switched off and decided to stick pins in my eyes while watching the paint dry.The worrying thing is that do these people think this is remotely interesting? Ah the clue is THINK.

Haven’t heard too many letter posts lately however methinks this appy crappy thing will change that.

I think the surge they get from the anticipation of the parcel arriving now add the ”thrill” of showing your peers the grand opening is what it’s all about not the actual products wether they are suitable or not.

Lola's posted her follow up review, and it's turned out that the Qurio community has come to her aid. Somebody pointed out the the full sized bottle of "I don't know" was actually the foundation, and the small bottle of foundation that she applied to her hand and said she didn't like was in fact the concealer! So she's done her face, and she thinks it looks alright, clearly not convinced but said she's still not sure, but will post another video when she's finished her eye make up. The comments were great eg "Easy mistake to make"
Another commented upon how nice it was to see someone undecided about foundation, because she's ordered so many that she's had to send back. (Probably meaning she's spent enough in postage to try and buy a few from a regular shop!) I cannot see how this can possibly be of any help to anyone other than to show the texture of the product. Even the way it sits on someone else's skin won't be a lot of use as you may have a dry/blotchy complexion, oily skin etc, and the shade they're using won't be necessarily right for you either.
God bless the Quiro community for their comedy value/entertainment and not least giving us some insight as to how Q is managing to stay afloat when seemingly every other retailer is offering better deals, and a hassle free experience!

Latest posts

Back