Is the Christmas tat getting worse?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have any of you talented people tried the Furoshiki style of gift wrapping ? I must say it looks lovely and the fabrics you use can be used afterwards as scarves, tray cloths, wraps etc plus the more expensive scenic fabrics could be framed and hung or cheap and cheerful fat quarters or remnants can be used. I suppose its all down to the imagination what you use. The purpose is that the wrapping fabric is re useable one way or another.
I won`t be bothering because I hate gift wrapping but I know some people love it and I must say some of the clips i`ve seen make gifts look really nice.

Have any of you talented people tried the Furoshiki style of gift wrapping ? I must say it looks lovely and the fabrics you use can be used afterwards as scarves, tray cloths, wraps etc plus the more expensive scenic fabrics could be framed and hung or cheap and cheerful fat quarters or remnants can be used. I suppose its all down to the imagination what you use. The purpose is that the wrapping fabric is re useable one way or another.
I won`t be bothering because I hate gift wrapping but I know some people love it and I must say some of the clips i`ve seen make gifts look really nice.
I did for the first time last Christmas; I buy from an eco-friendly store site, they sell pieces of sari from Nepal & my daughter loved hers.

I did for the first time last Christmas; I buy from an eco-friendly store site, they sell pieces of sari from Nepal & my daughter loved hers.
Yes some of them look lovely and I`d appreciate them too. I`m not into fancy wrapping I`m afraid with me its everything wrapped in tissue paper and then put into a Christmas carrier bag from The Card Factory. I have 2 left hands as well as 2 left feet. I admire anybody who has the skill and patience to wrap things prettily.

Latest posts

Back