Kipling TSV 23/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not a great lover of the Kipling brand. They look pretty sturdy, and the monkeys are a bit of fun (if you like that sort of thing) and quite handy I suppose if you want a washable bag. Having said that, it's the fabrication that means that they do need washing in the first place, so that cancels that one out. Maybe it's the lightweightedness that people like.
What I dislike so much about Kipling's bags are the ridiculous prices - They are far too expensive for what they are. There are plenty of lookalikes out there, which in my experience are well made and durable but without the price tag. I personally don't care whether or not if my bag has a brand name on it, or a monkey swinging from the zip, and I doubt whether anyone else cares if my bag has these things either!
Oh man I hate those fluffy monkeys.
I’d pay not to have a monkey on a bag! 🙊

You can tell that they’re good quality bags though, and great zips etc which would be worth paying a premium for - just not double or triple!

My Mum used to make battenburg cake and I always got told off for peeling off the marzipan. I loved the cake bit but to this day I can`t stand marzipan.

Kipling Tomee Premium Large Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 191834
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.98
P&P £4.95

Blending style, comfort and functionality, Kipling's Tomee bag has it all. You'll love the look and feel of this large shoulder bag with its quilted embossed design, plus it's ideal for everyday use with a spacious main compartment, pockets and detachable cross-body strap. Whether you're off to work or out running errands, this go-everywhere bag will get you through all your adventures in style.

Your everyday companion
- made from a quilted embossed fabric, Kipling's Tomee bag is just as chic as it is practical. You'll look amazing as it sits comfortably on your shoulder, plus the bag has all the pockets you need, so you can stay organised with all your belongings neatly stashed away. Functionality is key, and Tomee says pick me!

Switch it up - featuring fixed shoulder straps and a detachable cross-body strap, this bag is incredibly versatile and can be adjusted to your needs. You can switch up your look throughout the seasons, while the Kipling monkey key fob adds a playful finish that never gets old.

Bag your style - with five different colours to choose from, you can pick the bag that best complements your wardrobe. For a splash of colour, go for Retro Red, Retro Purple or Retro Sand, or for something neutral and classic, opt for Retro Black or Retro Khaki.

• Inner pockets/components: 3 x zip, 2 x open, 2 x pen slots
  • Outer pockets: 2 x front zip, 1 x back zip
  • Detachable strap
  • Kipling monkey key fob
  • Wipe with a damp cloth
  • Outer: polyamide
  • Shoulder strap drop: 21cm (8.3")
  • Removable strap drop: 40cm - 75cm (15.7" - 29.5")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 26cm x 32cm x 12cm (10.2" x 12.6" x 4.7")

Colour options:

• Retro Red
  • Retro Black
  • Retro Khaki
  • Retro Purple
  • Retro Sand

All measurements are approximate

I had a flash of I think I like this! Just seen on air and the strap colours are not the same shade as the bag, also bigger than expected, so before I finish my cup of tea the moment is over.

I can’t stand marzipan or icing. I always cut the off my slice of Christmas cake & would make it without if I could get away with it but family would object. Prefer fruit cake with nuts & dried fruit on top like Dundee cake.
This bag is very like the Defea.

Love marzipan especially chocolate covered even though I don’t have a sweet tooth. Not overly keen on Lidl ‘s even though they are one of the few shops who always have it.
love Ritter marzipan in dark chocolate but they are very hard to find in my area or occasionally they are available in multi packs but I don’t like the other flavours.

Kipling Tomee Premium Large Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 191834
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.98
P&P £4.95

Blending style, comfort and functionality, Kipling's Tomee bag has it all. You'll love the look and feel of this large shoulder bag with its quilted embossed design, plus it's ideal for everyday use with a spacious main compartment, pockets and detachable cross-body strap. Whether you're off to work or out running errands, this go-everywhere bag will get you through all your adventures in style.

Your everyday companion - made from a quilted embossed fabric, Kipling's Tomee bag is just as chic as it is practical. You'll look amazing as it sits comfortably on your shoulder, plus the bag has all the pockets you need, so you can stay organised with all your belongings neatly stashed away. Functionality is key, and Tomee says pick me!

Switch it up - featuring fixed shoulder straps and a detachable cross-body strap, this bag is incredibly versatile and can be adjusted to your needs. You can switch up your look throughout the seasons, while the Kipling monkey key fob adds a playful finish that never gets old.

Bag your style - with five different colours to choose from, you can pick the bag that best complements your wardrobe. For a splash of colour, go for Retro Red, Retro Purple or Retro Sand, or for something neutral and classic, opt for Retro Black or Retro Khaki.

• Inner pockets/components: 3 x zip, 2 x open, 2 x pen slots
  • Outer pockets: 2 x front zip, 1 x back zip
  • Detachable strap
  • Kipling monkey key fob
  • Wipe with a damp cloth
  • Outer: polyamide
  • Shoulder strap drop: 21cm (8.3")
  • Removable strap drop: 40cm - 75cm (15.7" - 29.5")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 26cm x 32cm x 12cm (10.2" x 12.6" x 4.7")

Colour options:

• Retro Red
  • Retro Black
  • Retro Khaki
  • Retro Purple
  • Retro Sand

All measurements are approximate

Oh FGS - How much?! They are having a laugh - and that's the reduced price I'm talking about! As for the full price WTF? Of course we can't forget the extra fiver we have to pay for them to bung it in a plastic bag and send it to us in a week's time! I'll be watching Qurio/FB and listening out for tweets with interest and I'm sure i'll hear 1"I've got 50 kipling bags, and I've just ordered this one in every colour"!

Last edited:
I always use a Kipling bag, and I have had some good ones in the past from Q, but never again. I am currently using a rucksack, and it makes life so much easier than a shoulder bag or even cross body. My bag inevitably carries loads of bits and pieces so can get very heavy... but it's not an issue when the weight is properly distributed.
My last few purchases were from Vente Privée before they closed their UK operation.

I have just bought one of these on eBay for £20 😄
I know it’s made for QVC but I want a bigger bag to take to hubby’s hospital appointments. Needs to be able to hold kindle, knitting, snacks and a drink and for £20 this will do nicely.
And it’s currently available at QVC for over £90 so I’m feeling smug 🤨

I have just bought one of these on eBay for £20 😄
I know it’s made for QVC but I want a bigger bag to take to hubby’s hospital appointments. Needs to be able to hold kindle, knitting, snacks and a drink and for £20 this will do nicely.
And it’s currently available at QVC for over £90 so I’m feeling smug 🤨
Ebay great for Kipling 👍 and Amazon .. TK max don’t seem to have them these days I find

I think it differs from store to store. You would be lucky to find a handbag that wasn’t black no matter what the brand, in our store. just a sea of black so don’t even bother looking.

Latest posts

Back