Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh wow, you like it then. Which version of body cream? So you bought the tsv back in September...😉
Yes the TSV together with the offer set of two vanilla creams then since then the new body creams the mixed choice of Acadia and Sweet Grass.

A heads up for anyone that maybe interested that missed the TSV offer or wanting to return to repurchase.
The price has been reviewed now down from £72.50 to £38.98 which is just £2.98 more than was the TSV offer price.

Oh hell I’ve just seen this….. Ive already ordered the L’Occy TSV - today’s turning out rather costly. Will you lot PLEASE stop it…. 😮
(In my defence we were going to have a takeaway tonight but instead I’ve made a big lasagne and homemade cheese bread - what I’ve saved on the takeaway will pay for my TSV. 😇 😉)

The Arcadia and Sweet Grass sounds lovely but its waitlist only now. ☹️
Saw the tin set online before the show and was unsure which to go for as the two different ones in the set was tempting. But the thought of a grass smell was off putting but after listening to the presentation I was convinced.
Using the Arcadia at the moment it’s lovely and the sent does linger very nicely.
Have opened the seal on the sweet grass that’s nice too.
Tempted to try some more hopefully these will remain in stock a little longer.

Yes you should do but if you don’t you could always send it our way. 😉😂
It's in my basket, might order later in the week and get 3 easy pay on black friday with the code they always have..however it is already on two easy pay haha, was your packaging nice and did you keep it? 😚

It's in my basket, might order later in the week and get 3 easy pay on black friday with the code they always have..however it is already on two easy pay haha, was your packaging nice and did you keep it? 😚
The large Beekman box is beautiful it contains everything including the two smaller boxes and plenty brown light card shredded packing from what I recall. The three boxes are nicely decorated glossy and very substantial. As with all the body creams that comes in it’s own Twinkle carded box and each of the lip glosses come in their own decorative tubes. If you have used Berts Bees lip balms the twist up packaging and approximate sizing is the same. The soaps are just packed in the large box each in their named paper/carded wrapping. The hand cream is the same placed in the shredded packaging in large box that’s a plastic tube with the twinkle covering.
Can‘t think of anything else to say but that the packaging is impressive, don’t think you will be disappointed on that front, oh and yes it’s all kept. 😍

The large Beekman box is beautiful it contains everything including the two smaller boxes and plenty brown light card shredded packing from what I recall. The three boxes are nicely decorated glossy and very substantial. As with all the body creams that comes in it’s own Twinkle carded box and each of the lip glosses come in their own decorative tubes. If you have used Berts Bees lip balms the twist up packaging and approximate sizing is the same. The soaps are just packed in the large box each in their named paper/carded wrapping. The hand cream is the same placed in the shredded packaging in large box that’s a plastic tube with the twinkle covering.
Can‘t think of anything else to say but that the packaging is impressive, don’t think you will be disappointed on that front, oh and yes it’s all kept. 😍

I ordered this yesterday. 😊

YOU HAVE SOLD IT TO ME!!

One more question ( sorry ) how would you describe the unfragrance one? Any smell from the ingredients that isn't pleasant?

Latest posts

Back