Wynne Layers TSV 19/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A friend of mine bought a longer line quilted look jacket on our local High. St. for just over £20 a couple of weeks ago.Not going to keep her very warm but looked much better than this MW offering & it fitted well.The full price of this MW is rediculous even the TSV is over the top, they are depending on the EZPs.

A friend of mine bought a longer line quilted look jacket on our local High. St. for just over £20 a couple of weeks ago.Not going to keep her very warm but looked much better than this MW offering & it fitted well.The full price of this MW is rediculous even the TSV is over the top, they are depending on the EZPs.
They are depending on a lot more than easy pays

Those sleeves are too wide . Can just feel the wind whistling up them.
I guess you are supposed to buy an overpriced jumper to wear under it .
Those wide sleeves could come in useful.
Fancy fish and chips on your way home from a night in the pub; shove 'em up your sleeve til you get home. Keep your chips and arms warm. 😊

I've just had a brief look at the presentation, and I did skim through it a bit, so I could've missed something. Firstly it's not as pricey as I thought it would be. The full price of £120 is a joke of course, and despite the tsv price being cheaper than I imagined it would be, I'd say you could definitely pick up something of better quality in a similar style for the same price or less elsewhere.
Reversible? It didn't look that way to me, and what's more they didn't even bother demonstrating it being worn both ways - sorry if I missed that being done, but if I am correct, that's pretty unacceptable really! Jill's telling us to buy more than one by trying to convince us that you'd actually be buying 4 jackets! This might apply if the inner was in a contrasting colour, or featured a pattern. I wouldn't call (from what I could see) a rather thin, creased looking lining of the same colour something you'd want to wear as an alternative - I mean why would you? A bird crapped on you from a great height? - mmm, would you want that next to your skin or other clothes? - of course not , you'd clean it off the best that you could with tissues and get the damned thing into the washing machine as soon as possible!
They did show it but only briefly in the bit I saw. I was watching during the ad breaks in the darts so like you, if they made more of it I also missed it.

Presumably about “lining their pockets.” 😉

I really don’t understand the appeal of this brand …. Over-priced, usually over-sized and not a look that I’d want to have. 😳
Me neither, I simply don't get it at all. All I can guess is that people are taken in by this fake luxury and dramatic looking garments. On the whole, it's the sort of stuff you don't see on the high street - imo, there's a good reason for that - it's overpriced crap and if it was hanging on the rails in M&S, customers would feel the fabric, look at the finish, see the prices and walk away. No doubt there would be an influx of complaints from people asking "what's happened to M&S, the quality's really gone downhill and the prices have rocketed! The gullible Q customer won't see it that way - It's an exclusive design all the way from the USA, and worth every penny.
If I ever fancy looking like a ship in full sail, or a pantomine character I'll grab a couple of sheets from Primark and tack them together and throw a blanket over my shoulder to finish the look!

Me neither, I simply don't get it at all. All I can guess is that people are taken in by this fake luxury and dramatic looking garments. On the whole, it's the sort of stuff you don't see on the high street - imo, there's a good reason for that - it's overpriced crap and if it was hanging on the rails in M&S, customers would feel the fabric, look at the finish, see the prices and walk away. No doubt there would be an influx of complaints from people asking "what's happened to M&S, the quality's really gone downhill and the prices have rocketed! The gullible Q customer won't see it that way - It's an exclusive design all the way from the USA, and worth every penny.
If I ever fancy looking like a ship in full sail, or a pantomine character I'll grab a couple of sheets from Primark and tack them together and throw a blanket over my shoulder to finish the look!
Clint Eastwood beat you to it ! Must be where Marla got her inspiration ?
clint.jpg

This is exactly what they are everything, well very nearly is rectangle shape.I hate the way everything pokes out at the front as though the balance between front and back is wrong.Melissa spins a good tale to try and keep Marla on her cloud but I reckon that is a warehouse in China, our Marl seems to have disappeared, is she ever on Zoom etc.

Latest posts

Back