Nails Inc TSV 3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 357
  • Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 379
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 446
Goodness, I am fancying this as well. Don't know what's come over me this afternoon, am hankering after getting quite a few things. I really must stop.
Haha me too!
The Nails Inc set looks nice - and a couple of unusual colours. Like the pumpkin-ish colour too...

I know I ought to stick with Essie Gel couture though, as I’ve got the special top coat and don’t paint my nails enough (or have someone to do it for me) to justify it.

Think I’m just over tired and too tempted by things!

Sounds like it’s just me that looks at sets like this and sees them as very tonal.
Then again if they are nail colour tones you like then maybe your happy to buy.

Nails Inc 7 Piece Ginger All The Way Collection
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.48
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Mmmm, the sweet, spicy scent of gingerbread is in the air - it must be Christmas! Nails Inc's seven-piece Ginger All The Way Collection brings this indulgent festive treat straight to your manicure with six rich seasonal shades, scented with delicious gingerbread, plus a Retinol Top Coat too. Presented in a charming gingerbread house box (that looks good enough to eat!), this gorgeous collection will make the perfect gift for a loved one this Christmas.
*A great saving: If you were to buy six full-price polishes and a Top Coat individually, directly from Nails Inc. you’d pay £105. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.48, plus P&P, you’re saving £71.57.
Ginger All The Way - indulge in the sweet, sugary scents of freshly baked gingerbread without even having to fire up the oven! Each nail polish is scented with festive gingerbread for a fun seasonal twist and a gorgeous finish every time.
'Tis the season - treat yourself to this wonderful collection and paint your nails in warm, spiced shades of the season, in tones of rich brown, terracotta, festive red and shimmery gold. You'll have your mani looking party season-ready in an instant!
Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.
Keep them looking fabulous - stock up with our Auto Delivery option and receive a whole new collection of gorgeous seasonal nail colours in 60 days' time at today's special price.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
Contains:
  • 1 x Bake It Till You Make It Nail Polish (14ml) - gold with a hint of pink
  • 1 x Dream Crumb True Nail Polish (14ml - cream nude
  • 1 x Be a Weir-dough Nail Polish (14ml) - gold shimmer
  • 1 x Seasons Eatings Nail Polish (14ml) - festive red
  • 1 x One Tough Cookie Nail Polish (14ml) - berry shimmer
  • 1 x Spice Upon A Time Nail Polish (14ml) - terracotta
  • 1 x Retinol 45 Second Top Coat (14ml) - enriched with retinol, this glossy top coat is formulated to promote the look of a healthy shine with a chip-resistant finish, while locking in colour in only 45 seconds
  • 1 x gingerbread house gift box
Auto Delivery six-piece Sundae Funday Collection contains:
  • 1 x Feeling So Cool Nail Polish (14ml) - ice blue
  • 1 x Easy Freezy Nail Polish (14ml) - mint green
  • 1 x Living The Cream Nail Polish (14ml) - light pink
  • 1 x Losing Cone-Trol Nail Polish (14ml) - berry
  • 1 x Scream For Ice Cream Nail Polish (14ml) - lilac
  • 1 x Cone-gratulations Nail Polish (14ml) - shimmer
  • 1 x Retinol 45 Second Top Coat (14ml) - enriched with retinol, this glossy top coat is formulated to promote the look of a healthy shine with a chip-resistant finish, while locking in colour in only 45 seconds

Nails Inc 7 Piece Ginger All The Way Collection
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.48
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Mmmm, the sweet, spicy scent of gingerbread is in the air - it must be Christmas! Nails Inc's seven-piece Ginger All The Way Collection brings this indulgent festive treat straight to your manicure with six rich seasonal shades, scented with delicious gingerbread, plus a Retinol Top Coat too. Presented in a charming gingerbread house box (that looks good enough to eat!), this gorgeous collection will make the perfect gift for a loved one this Christmas.
*A great saving: If you were to buy six full-price polishes and a Top Coat individually, directly from Nails Inc. you’d pay £105. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.48, plus P&P, you’re saving £71.57.
Ginger All The Way - indulge in the sweet, sugary scents of freshly baked gingerbread without even having to fire up the oven! Each nail polish is scented with festive gingerbread for a fun seasonal twist and a gorgeous finish every time.
'Tis the season - treat yourself to this wonderful collection and paint your nails in warm, spiced shades of the season, in tones of rich brown, terracotta, festive red and shimmery gold. You'll have your mani looking party season-ready in an instant!
Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.
Keep them looking fabulous - stock up with our Auto Delivery option and receive a whole new collection of gorgeous seasonal nail colours in 60 days' time at today's special price.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
Contains:
  • 1 x Bake It Till You Make It Nail Polish (14ml) - gold with a hint of pink
  • 1 x Dream Crumb True Nail Polish (14ml - cream nude
  • 1 x Be a Weir-dough Nail Polish (14ml) - gold shimmer
  • 1 x Seasons Eatings Nail Polish (14ml) - festive red
  • 1 x One Tough Cookie Nail Polish (14ml) - berry shimmer
  • 1 x Spice Upon A Time Nail Polish (14ml) - terracotta
  • 1 x gingerbread house gift box
Auto Delivery six-piece Sundae Funday Collection contains:
  • 1 x Feeling So Cool Nail Polish (14ml) - ice blue
  • 1 x Easy Freezy Nail Polish (14ml) - mint green
  • 1 x Living The Cream Nail Polish (14ml) - light pink
  • 1 x Losing Cone-Trol Nail Polish (14ml) - berry
  • 1 x Scream For Ice Cream Nail Polish (14ml) - lilac
  • 1 x Cone-gratulations Nail Polish (14ml) - shimmer
RRP £15 each

I am sitting under my post box, waiting for my new card to arrive!! I wish that as an alternative way of buying, we could order both drops on the same day, instead of waiting. And maybe get them on easy pay as well. Reduced postage would also be nice.

Nice colours and good price but I can’t justify buying. I’ve got dozens of nail polishes - in the new year I must check them all to see if they’re still useable.

Latest posts

Back