Customers facetiming QVC

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought he went off to LA, dumping us all because he was too big for the UK and was going to be a famous actor. Well, here he is, recycled by the Q. I guess Hollywood didn't come knocking, not even Hollywood Birmingham. Meow!

I thought he went off to LA, dumping us all because he was too big for the UK and was going to be a famous actor. Well, here he is, recycled by the Q. I guess Hollywood didn't come knocking, not even Hollywood Birmingham. Meow!
I believe Mr Locke went to the USA, was going to be an actor, got married, had a child, didn't work out. There was some kind of begging crowd funding thing that went on which was to be honest a bit "eaurrrkk" and then he came back to the UK and went back to shopping channels. We all have to make a living . . . .

CC

I believe Mr Locke went to the USA, was going to be an actor, got married, had a child, didn't work out. There was some kind of begging crowd funding thing that went on which was to be honest a bit "eaurrrkk" and then he came back to the UK and went back to shopping channels. We all have to make a living . . . .

CC
Like I said he now works for create and craft, think he enjoys it though as they do some USA shows so he can imagine he’s still in LA.

I hope Rob can keep in work in the UK. We all follow the dream, hey, it doesn't quite work out, but at least we tried.

CC

I hope Rob can keep in work in the UK. We all follow the dream, hey, it doesn't quite work out, but at least we tried.

CC
You are so right candycane, I admit it was a bit catty of me. I never watch IW or C&C, not after the craft buying addiction. As you say, we all need to make a living and if yu enjoy what you do, all the better. x

I try not to b**ch (much!) and I know nothing of his past etc, but I came across Rob Locke by accident a year or two ago.

Have seen C&C before but never watched Ideal World - until it appeared after hours on ITV and I watched the odd half a show (never again!)

Some was presented by a lady whom I seem to recall I googled and used to be a singer?
She’s middle aged with short hair.
Nice looking and came across very positive and professional...

Others were presented by Rob Locke.
Oh my days!
He looked unshaven and scruffy.
But much worse was his attitude and demeanour - he was morose, sarcastic and just came across a quite an unpleasant man!
I couldn’t believe he was on air!

Maybe he’s improved or having a rough few months or something!

What was he like on QVC?
Surely his ‘style’ wouldn’t suit their image?!

I try not to b**ch (much!) and I know nothing of his past etc, but I came across Rob Locke by accident a year or two ago.

Have seen C&C before but never watched Ideal World - until it appeared after hours on ITV and I watched the odd half a show (never again!)

Some was presented by a lady whom I seem to recall I googled and used to be a singer?
She’s middle aged with short hair.
Nice looking and came across very positive and professional...

Others were presented by Rob Locke.
Oh my days!
He looked unshaven and scruffy.
But much worse was his attitude and demeanour - he was morose, sarcastic and just came across a quite an unpleasant man!
I couldn’t believe he was on air!

Maybe he’s improved or having a rough few months or something!

What was he like on QVC?
Surely his ‘style’ wouldn’t suit their image?!
He was vile when on QVC too. Was always going on about not having a girlfriend. He really thought he was something special, but came across as pathetic and needy. Wasn’t it Debbie Flint who was crowdfunding for him?

A few years ago there was a thread about an ex presenter begging for money was that him.?

He came across as very unlikeable, whinging and entitled.
Yes, it was. Of course, he was blaming his wife for all his problems.

I remember when he was on QVC, his girlfriend dumped him, and he spent hours whining about her.

And yes, very unlikeable and entitled. Always blaming the other person.

No, I do not care if I am coming across as bitchy.

Here is the thread from 2018

Sorry for firstly posting that link for that song, done as a bit of humour as the past was being discussed and then asking if it was Rob.

Im not a regular on the QVC threads but I do flick around, Don’t want any of you to turn on each other.

Latest posts

Back