Another newbie Laura Fleming

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was channel hopping and, if she’s the one in that link, she said she’s been on Style. She also added that people would probably get fed up seeing her. 😳 She’s bound to be far better than the latest new presenters, although I didn’t stop to watch her so can’t comment on her presentation style.

I was channel hopping and, if she’s the one in that link, she said she’s been on Style. She also added that people would probably get fed up seeing her. 😳 She’s bound to be far better than the latest new presenters, although I didn’t stop to watch her so can’t comment on her presentation style.
Yes that’s what I saw with Simon doing her introduction.
Says Gems TV but I’ve not seen her before.
She‘s on The Style Channel doing sleepwear at 3pm and Masai clothing at 4pm.

Last edited:
She used to work on Gemporia Outlet.

She has been a guest presenter on Q recently too.

She has said on her social media that she will be acting as cover for the main presenters so will be across all the channels.

She used to work on Gemporia Outlet.

She has been a guest presenter on Q recently too.

She has said on her social media that she will be acting as cover for the main presenters so will be across all the channels.
What sort of items had she done Sazza please?

Those two new ones are awful. At least she looks like she could be fun so fingers crossed she will fit in.

All the new presenters talk to fast at first. Ophelia had that trouble, going faster and faster throughout the presentation. We all have to learn though so we'll see how she gets on.

CC
Yes that’s true, she’s maybe just excited 😀

She was a bit shrill on air today but sooo much better than Anasleeze & 👀ophelia!
Will probably slow down though and I won't have to hit mute🙏😃

I watched a full hour of the newest presenter on style, I thought she did well, I think she was a bit nervous, but it was her first hour .

She is hard to listen to. She talks so fast like a runaway train. In fact I can hardly decipher what she's saying.The shrill tones are inaudible. Hopefully her adrenalin will settle soon.

The original Q presenters had backgrounds in light entertainment , however, there wasn't another live selly telly channel so their presenting style* developed as their experience grew. Since then many of the tat peddlers have moved from other similar channels & have even been to Presenter School so there's no excuse for their unprofessional attitude: gabbling, not listening to the BA/company rep, making daft comments or turning every hour into a celebration of you - I'm talking to you Ms Dayes.
*I love an oxymoron.

Latest posts

Back