L’Occitane TSV 21/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My tsv has gone awol, still with Hermes
Mine too, the lavender one arrived on Tuesday but the vanilla one is a no show and Hermes tracking hasn't altered since Tuesday with a we have your parcel but it will be delayed, message, I rang Q and was told it was going to arrive yesterday but i think that was just a fob off, so I have just rang them now to be told if it doesn't arrive by middle of next week they will send me another,

My tsv has gone awol, still with Hermes
Same here,
Mine too, the lavender one arrived on Tuesday but the vanilla one is a no show and Hermes tracking hasn't altered since Tuesday with a we have your parcel but it will be delayed, message, I rang Q and was told it was going to arrive yesterday but i think that was just a fob off, so I have just rang them now to be told if it doesn't arrive by middle of next week they will send me another,
Mine arrived at Hermes depot last Friday and they are going to send me another if it doesn't turn up soon. It was vanilla too, what has Hermes got against Vanilla (and QVC and L'occitane for that matter).

What a lot of money someone is making from all this somewhere a long the line.

I am a hand cream addict and looked and thought OH!!!

Then noticed though the photo shows the original one they are the Ylang, Jasmine and Rose. So no.

Also, I have a draw full of tubes of hand creams and a 450 mls pump bottle o_O

Friends go on holiday and bring me back, hand cream.
But I bet you have fantastic, soft hands Donna. I use hand cream by the bucket load, the latex gloves dry your hands out big time x

One of my friends bought the Rose one, only found out when we met up last Sunday. She ordered the Friday before the TSV, and it arrived the following Tuesday. We are in N.I. too so further to travel.

My TSV has arrived, hope everyone else gets their's soon, it is lovely, great value for money, love the body cream and of course the hand cream, and the lip balm is very nice. Giving hubby the bath soak for Christmas :)

L'Occitane did a blinder this Christmas TSV was fab. Bought two in the end and so glad I did. The Vanilla was always going to be a gift to my eldest will sift out an item or two and the Lavender is all mine. No Christmas Elemis or Molton Brown this year . Found some Unisex Molton Brown so even less reason to buy that TSV either. Sorted!

My TSV has arrived, hope everyone else gets their's soon, it is lovely, great value for money, love the body cream and of course the hand cream, and the lip balm is very nice. Giving hubby the bath soak for Christmas :)
The lip Balm is very very good. Similar to a very very expensive Space NK brand I took both of them straight away.

One of my friends bought the Rose one, only found out when we met up last Sunday. She ordered the Friday before the TSV, and it arrived the following Tuesday. We are in N.I. too so further to travel.
My vanilla tsv is in the same black hole i think, I rang Q today and they are sending me a replacement at least I haven't got to complete a form but had to ring them three times to get this far,

My vanilla tsv is in the same black hole i think, I rang Q today and they are sending me a replacement at least I haven't got to complete a form but had to ring them three times to get this far,
I emailed and then followed up with a phone call, I hope they are doing as promised which is sending it out today.

Thing is, it gets me how we paid P&P for this service. Disgusting.

Got me curious LBA and I rang, was told I needed to wait 5 - 7 working days, even though I explained she didn't get it, so quite matter of fact I said, I have been waiting nearly 10 working days and I can tell you it arrived at Hermes on the 19th, I shouldn't have to wait. She said, I'll have a look but by gosh, they make you furious, blood was boiling at the end. Going to send me another. BUT I have to wait 5-7 working days for it.

Where are all these parcels? You have to think they are changing hands somewhere and not being left under hedges etc. A couple of years ago I had several amazon items that never turned up and the hassle trying to get money back and more presents ordered before Christmas was a huge headache. Hope everyone's replacements turn up soon.

CC

Where are all these parcels? You have to think they are changing hands somewhere and not being left under hedges etc. A couple of years ago I had several amazon items that never turned up and the hassle trying to get money back and more presents ordered before Christmas was a huge headache. Hope everyone's replacements turn up soon.

CC
It's strange as in all the years I have shopped with Q, I think its only the second time something has gone awol, and Hermes clearly received it, perhaps the vanilla scent proved too hard to resist or its got lost in their premises somewhere, but that's the way it goes I suppose

Last Christmas my postman said there was a pile of parcels the size of Blackpool Tower in the Edinburgh depot because of Covid and no staff. Things did arrive but not until the new year. Maybe Hermes is the same and there's just too many deliveries and not enough drivers.

CC

I’ve never had a problem with Hermes, as I’ve posted in the past, but I have this week. 🙄 With one package the tracking said 3pm - 5pm, then it changed to 5pm - 7pm and then to 7pm - 9 pm. The final email said “we’re sorry that we cannot deliver your parcel today but it will be delivered on the next working day.” It was. Apparently there’s a new girl on my round and, because of the number of packages she had to deliver, she had a meltdown and took the last ones back to the depot. My regular girl delivered it instead.

I’ve had the same message today about my final package (that’ll be my Xmas shopping finished if it ever arrives) so I guess/hope it might turn up tomorrow.

I’ve also got two things, tracked, coming via Royal Mail. They’ve been at the South Midlands sorting office for two days, but the message on the tracking says “they’ll be with you soon.” I’ll believe that when I get them.

So, I’m guessing that both RM and Hermes are now snowed under with the Christmas rush. Amazon however are still delivering on time.

So sorry to hear about all these missing parcels, mine did arrive 2 weeks ago and on time but I have had this happen to me before from q via hermes. Customer service was so bad when I rang and even after 9 days they kept saying any day now.

Its Royal Mail I’ve been having headaches with here of late. I’m waiting on two parcels that both should have been here on Tuesday according to the tracking texts I got from them, but neither arrived and are both apparently in sorting offices in different parts of the country. A parcel I received a week or so ago took just over two weeks to arrive (again with RM). We seem to get no post at all for days - sometimes a week - then get loads all at once, we definitely dont have a postie on our street every day, and I'm not in the middle of the countryside or anything. 😟

Two weeks ago, a friend wanted me to order some perfume for her from allbeauy. She is 70 and has no idea how to order anything online, the iPhone she has is just for phoning and texting, and she can look at Facebook. Two bottles came to £113+, she gave me the money and I have shopped with allbeauty for years so knew they were okay. All well Royal Mail picked up the next day, and it arrived in Nottingham. There is stayed for 4 days, I began to panic thinking oh crap something is wrong it is lost! Finally, on the last night it moved and arrived in Belfast came with me the next day. This was 48-hour delivery so normally I should have got it on day 3.

I thought I am not doing that again, especially because of the amount of money, and it wasn't my money. Then if left on my porch and someone stole it!

Latest posts

Back