Fitness TSV 28/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will it be a "machine" or one of those calorie counter watches? A fatness machine would be different, one that makes pies or turns out donuts 🥧🥧🍩🍩 They'd probably sell more. Wonder if all the Qurio ladies will be posing in their leotards and £300 trainers . . .

CC

Ab Booster Plus Multi Workout Home Gym

Attachments

• Fitness.jpg
    Fitness.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 60
I must not buy, I must not buy. Looks easy though doesn't it? Could do this while watching QVC. Ahh, but the money I've wasted on fitness stuff and I KNOW I'm just far too lazy. Might watch though.

CC

Do these home gym pieces actually work ? I say this because I went to the gym regularly before Covid and it was hard work on some very large, heavy equipment, even at a ‘beginners’ level and to get pretty basic results.

Can these home gym gadgets really help you get similar results ?

It’s another “clothes horse.” I’m sure if I bought it I’d get bored using it. I’ll stick to the things I’ve got.

Let’s hope not another Davina machine,and please QVC get a tat seller presenting in a track suit, and not a shiny leotard looking like an over stuffed cushion.It puts potential customers off🙈

Gymform Ab Booster Plus Multi Workout Home Gym
Item Number: 723037
QVC Price £159.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.88
P&P £5.95

It can be tricky to know how to take your workouts to the next level, but the Ab Booster from Gymform might just be the answer! Offering you a complete body workout in one, it helps to tone your abs, buns, legs, arms and back, and work many a muscle for fabulous results, all in the comfort of your own home! Bring the gym indoors with this fantastic tool, and discover how you can elevate your daily routine.
  • Maximum weight load: 120kg
  • Ab Booster (h x w x d): 163.8cm x 56.5cm x 28.2cm (64.5" x 22.2" x 11.1")
Contains:
  • 1 x Ab Booster Plus
  • 1 x advanced workout plan
  • 1 x instruction manual
  • 1 x computer
All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back