Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 5/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine was despatched on the 2nd and it hasn’t even got to Hermes yet! “We’re expecting it” is the current status, 😡. I mean I’m not expecting to have received it by now but I’d have thought Hermes would have!
I thought mine had been delivered, but ditto, the Hermes tracking says they're expecting it - reckon there's been a balls-up at Q and they're holding back the TSVs for some reason!

I thought mine had been delivered, but ditto, the Hermes tracking says they're expecting it - reckon there's been a balls-up at Q and they're holding back the TSVs for some reason!
Mine has just got to the Hermes hub,12.30 today.

Mine was despatched on the 2nd and it hasn’t even got to Hermes yet! “We’re expecting it” is the current status, 😡. I mean I’m not expecting to have received it by now but I’d have thought Hermes would have!
I’m sorry for you with regards to your parcel.
But apologies with what I’m about to say that I’m glad you have said that. Reasons being I‘ve had an on going issue with an item that I have received in the wrong size three times.
Investigations been carried out with the fourth dispatched on the 2nd and mine is also saying not reached Hermes as yet.
So here was me thinking a problem was causing the delay and a another phone call being needed.

Mine has just got to the Hermes hub,12.30 today.
I’m sorry for you with regards to your parcel.
But apologies with what I’m about to say that I’m glad you have said that. Reasons being I‘ve had an on going issue with an item that I have received in the wrong size three times.
Investigations been carried out with the fourth dispatched on the 2nd and mine is also saying not reached Hermes as yet.
So here was me thinking a problem was causing the delay and a another phone call being needed.
As of yesterday processing at the hub.

Delivery today now 😲
Mine too!!!! It was still at the National hub mid morning and now is allegedly with my courier!

Lets hope we get lucky. I’m out tomorrow (at a panto, starring Anton du Beke - I dread to think what it will be like!) so had already arranged to leave a note directing the courier to my neighbour.

Mine too!!!! It was still at the National hub mid morning and now is allegedly with my courier!

Lets hope we get lucky. I’m out tomorrow (at a panto, starring Anton du Beke - I dread to think what it will be like!) so had already arranged to leave a note directing the courier to my neighbour.
Oh how lovely a panto I believe Anton is playing Buttons, have a super time. 🎉

Email from Hermes today:

Update on your parcel
We're sorry, your parcel has been delayed. We're working to get it on its way on the next working day and we'll let you know once it's out for delivery

Latest posts

Back