Craig Rowe - A Place in the Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With Craig on Friday 7th January at 3pm on Channel 4
Craig is in Denia on Spains northern Costa Blanca assisting newlyweds Alison and Gabriel to find their dream property with their budget of £110,00.
To alert people I started the Place In The Sun thread.
I do hope people don’t miss him starting this Friday.

Thanks for this, have a house in Torrevieja so will watch this.

Saintslad, back in the early 90's I sold property in Torrevieja when it was just emerging from being a fishing village. The Aparthotel in Villa Martin had just been built, and Cabo Roig was THE place to own a property (Terry Wogan had a place there). I expect its changed a bit now.

Place in the Sun is a watch for me, the only way I get a glimpse of foreign shores some once familiar! I haven’t seen Craig yet and will reserve judgement on that hope he doesn’t join the continual ‘you guys’ gang but there is always the mute button.

Place in the Sun is a watch for me, the only way I get a glimpse of foreign shores some once familiar! I haven’t seen Craig yet and will reserve judgement on that hope he doesn’t join the continual ‘you guys’ gang but there is always the mute button.
You won’t have today at 3pm is his first show.

Ben has matured a lot since he first started - because he was a bit of a show-off pain to begin with. I felt that Scarlett was on a permanent audition for something better with all her 'show girl' outfits that were never appropriate. Jasmine is far and away the most professional of the lot, and I also liked the Scottish (?) girl Jeannie, who was also a comfy watch. The rest (for me) are using it as a show reel for their next big career move.

Think Craig is doing a good job.I don’t like the tall ‘you guys’ girl although she has improved on that front.Often think she is more interested in showing herself off rather than the properties.One of the men, sorry never remember names, I think is very pushy.

I thought he did well. His voice was pleasant and he was great out of shot. Being picky, too many hand gestures, knee bends and a laugh that could become annoying but overall the boy done good. Maybe there’s a world beyond selly telly for him.

I thought he was okay and I intend to buy a property in Spain, and possibly retiring there but I'll be looking for something more upmarket than what the featured couple's budget covers so I wasn't exactly engaged.

Lot of critical comments previously regarding presenters bagging Q and then staying put, year in year out, on the cushy wicket.
At least Craig can’t be linked with the same, as he continues to branch out with further career options.
I think he did a great job, and more so too as it was his first Place In Sun show.
Do hope it bodes well for him for whatever he plans for his future career.

Latest posts

Back