• fdfad.jpg
    fdfad.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 108
Kim & Co piped joggers

Attachments

• EAAA7468-A3D1-4DD8-87F6-75FB54735F97.jpeg
    EAAA7468-A3D1-4DD8-87F6-75FB54735F97.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 93
These wellness trousers seem the same as the tapered trousers they used to sell on Ideal World. Just the waistband is wider and the price is more.
What is it with this word nowadays?! It's all over the place. Wellness trousers my foot - Look more like sickness trousers to me, as in the sort of thing you'll put on to slop around in when you don't feel up to much. What's with the stripe down the side? It adds nothing apart from a few quid bunged onto the price no doubt, and imo it looks a bit daft.

Its all marketing jargon to make a garment appear to be more 'upmarket' than it is. Wellness, Lux Leisure, Athleisure, Pleather. Its all a load of bo........cks, all in an attempt to make the purchaser believe they are buying into a 'lifestyle' of being gym fit - doesn't really work though when a size 28 woman is bursting out of her jogging bottoms.

It seems to have gone overboard since Covid, elastic waistbands and slobbing clothes being the new outerwear. You would think no one was doing anything else during the pandemic apart from slobbing and eating on full pay in front of their TVs. The ultimate con is the MW "loungewear" - how to look twice the size for twice the money.

Or as well as!

Did Q ever sell Easter eggs?
Not as far as I know, but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't manage to find some hipster company to flog 'em on the Good ship Q! No doubt it would probably work out cheaper per gram to buy gold!
Otherwise they'll continue to tell us that the expensive ornament won't interfere with mum's diet, and how she'll have it forever, and how you could easily spend £15 on an Easter egg. Of course glossing over the fact that £15 is the first of 4 easy pays and they won't mention the £4.95 p&p!

Not as far as I know, but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't manage to find some hipster company to flog 'em on the Good ship Q! No doubt it would probably work out cheaper per gram to buy gold!
Otherwise they'll continue to tell us that the expensive ornament won't interfere with mum's diet, and how she'll have it forever, and how you could easily spend £15 on an Easter egg. Of course glossing over the fact that £15 is the first of 4 easy pays and they won't mention the £4.95 p&p!
they have, joe & seph, monty bojangles & hotel chcocolat all sold out on air

Read with interest an article in the daily paper yesterday, about the photos of Kate on her 40th. The big discussion was the pockets in her off the shoulder red dress, which inspired a big double page spread on red carpet evening dresses with pockets.

Amazingly few brands actually put pockets in their dresses. M & S rarely do if ever, lots of the "House on the Prairie" type frocks never do, and I can't understand why not ?

A few years ago I discovered the German website Navabi (although its rubbish now) - an umbrella company for lots of different European designers. Every dress I bought regardless of designers ALL had pockets, and now I refuse to entertain any dress without.

It will be interesting to see when the new Spring/Summer collections arrive whether the dresses will have a pocket (although they are designed and manufactured 12 months previously, so maybe not), but even in a slim fitting dress side pockets can give an air of casual chic.

Brissles I’m the exact opposite, pockets get sewn up before first wear. I think because I’m a shortass . For m3 M_S seem to have pockets around the bliddy knees.

What is it with this word nowadays?! It's all over the place. Wellness trousers my foot - Look more like sickness trousers to me, as in the sort of thing you'll put on to slop around in when you don't feel up to much. What's with the stripe down the side? It adds nothing apart from a few quid bunged onto the price no doubt, and imo it looks a bit daft.
No, merryone, this is not just a stripe, it’s a “point of interest”. (It was Glen Campbell I first heard overusing that phrase on QVC and a few other presenters are at it now.)

Latest posts

Back