Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With the new Create and Craft channel starting next Friday.

There will be more of a pool of presenters, as 2 channels merging into one won’t need as many presenters

One that springs to mind is Dave Bradford, has worked on both IW and C&C over the years, he has said he’s unlikely to join the new Create and Craft as he is freelance, and would rather the C&C employees keep there jobs.

Sorry for being a pessimist, I don't think it'll make that much difference to their tv output. Ok, they might bring in some new brands and product lines, however without quite a drastic presenter change, IW's output will largely continue in the same vein.

100% agree, the new owner has already said, "there is a talented team in place", so expect more of the same. As you say, maybe one or two new brands or products, but don't expect a sudden change in tactics used, would need a massive change in staff and ethos to make a difference, and if the New boss thinks he has a talented team in place, then that says a lot about any potential staffing changes or lack of them. ;)

Hopefully they will get rid of some of the Porkie pie watch shows.

We would hope so, but unfortunately think they've found a ready source of easily conned sheep to fleece for the time being, no point in spoiling a tactic which seems to be working quite well for them. So i'm expecting to see their normal service continue as is, especially as they are being ably assisted by the brands representatives in their subterfuge.

Once a con artist, always a con artist.

From what little I've seen of The Craft Store, the majority of its presenters aren't that 'memorable' therefore I'm guessing (sadly) that most of the redundancies will occur from that side, and I'm also guessing that the majority of Create and Craft presenters will stay with the channel unless they have personal objections to working for Hochanda; after all, Hochanda have spent a lot of money on their new asset and will want to keep things as similar as possible whilst giving the channel a presentational refresh (which they have to do since they can't use Ideal Shopping's graphics systems for one thing), so as not to alienate their existing viewers.

Though Ideal World could theoretically benefit from having experienced and sane presenters poached from Create and Craft in particular, and Peter Simon has previously indicated that he will be leaving in the not too distant future, but there again Ideal World's new owner has also indicated that he doesn't want to scare off their customer base. We'll see.

My name is Den I could be surplus to requirements very soon.
It’s a good job I have saved my pension,yes I only look 25 but really we all know the truth,the hands never lie just ask Lulu.
My name is Den Thankyou 🤷‍♀️

I guess
From what little I've seen of The Craft Store, the majority of its presenters aren't that 'memorable' therefore I'm guessing (sadly) that most of the redundancies will occur from that side, and I'm also guessing that the majority of Create and Craft presenters will stay with the channel unless they have personal objections to working for Hochanda; after all, Hochanda have spent a lot of money on their new asset and will want to keep things as similar as possible whilst giving the channel a presentational refresh (which they have to do since they can't use Ideal Shopping's graphics systems for one thing), so as not to alienate their existing viewers.

Though Ideal World could theoretically benefit from having experienced and sane presenters poached from Create and Craft in particular, and Peter Simon has previously indicated that he will be leaving in the not too distant future, but there again Ideal World's new owner has also indicated that he doesn't want to scare off their customer base. We'll see.
I think you are right.

Even though Its the Craft Store which has taken over Create and Craft, It seems even though it will be in a different building, it will basically be more like Create and Craft, all the presenters bar one or possibly 2 have said they are staying, no news on any of the Create and Craft brands, or guests going.

Even the create and craft club, Is staying.

Wig show with Jess, she says they are really good but she isn’t wearing one, but she could put up her hair, and try one on, the Model Lyn is putting them on, she said when she is on holiday she takes 2 or 3 with her and changes the style daily, what a weird person.

The guest on Zoom Is called Kyle, he seems like a odd type, probably best way to sum him/her up

More China nubeo watches tonight just as cheap elsewhere online, I bet they don't mention manufactured in China at any point. And get ready for the porkies too. Dartmouth brands are selling nubeo on Amazon too under the name mainspring boutique.

Saw this.

it appears they sold their channel number on freeview.
What a picture to show on that article, Mrs Botox 2018/2022.

And showing a picture of a item, they would never sell that there proper price, even if somebody bought it for them

Saw this.

it appears they sold their channel number on freeview.
Interesting they've essentially been asset stripped. I won't be surprised if IW isn't on screen a year from now.

Why would anyone be desperate for a watch that's been up in a weather balloon and has a miyota 8215 in it?

And 29,272 mtr altitude isn't space, yeah it's high, but it ain't space.
Back to what we've said before, they certainly know how to push the right buttons of their target demographic ;)

I might have been impressed if they'd been to the moon, carried there by Peter Simon, launched on a one way trip by NASA, with a little rocket to deploy once there to send the watches back to earth.

Latest posts

Back