Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone been keeping count of how many different brands of waterless wash and wax IW have flogged over the years. Everytime the best ever results - or maybe it all comes from the same Olympic sized swimming pool silo and just decanted into the latest batch of containers!

Get a grip IW, Totally out of order, Peter Simon is on with Alan selling Spray and Leave.

Peter is selling a sprayer pump and i'm not being over the top here but he is hands on rubbing and hugging a spray bottle then asking it how was that for you?

The man has NO shame 6PM on a Saturday and IW happily let him act in this manner, he has also said in his innuendo tone "Just squeeze it in.....to your basket!" and he has also stated "I like a clean path to my back door" The guy needs removed from TV ASAP, He needs to take a long hard look at himself. :sick:
Yeah, the ironic thing is he comes across as a disgusting perv when doing all that stuff, however in his mind, encouraged by his audience of 2 or 3 studio people, he evidently thinks he's the funniest thing on the box.

Little does he realise, in their minds they probably think he's a disgusting perv as well.

I've said it before, the only thing you can conclude is his shows shift decent enough quantities, so the management leave him to his own devices. I briefly worked in car sales decades ago. One of the salesman was basically not a very nice individual, however he got away with stuff cause he was consistently the top seller.

Has anyone been keeping count of how many different brands of waterless wash and wax IW have flogged over the years. Everytime the best ever results - or maybe it all comes from the same Olympic sized swimming pool silo and just decanted into the latest batch of containers!

All the waterless wash and wax on IW comes from the same supplier, Assured products, Wigan, it's the same stuff, so no better or worse than each other, except for one, the Renault F1 version, it contained Hydrolex, which the others don't have.

Assured products also sell the same products through their store on Amazon, often cheaper than IW.

Ive noticed on Create and Craft, I know it’s not as relevant now, but since the relaunch they have scrapped the social distancing, presenters and guests are standing next to each other again.

If IW scrap the distancing, I hope we don’t get Peter walking over the models being all sexist again
Last time I saw Peter he was a very strong advocate for scrapping social distancing rules as well as saying "It's over"; I shudder to think why he wants the rules to be quickly scrapped and it's nothing to do with health.

Ive noticed on Create and Craft, I know it’s not as relevant now, but since the relaunch they have scrapped the social distancing, presenters and guests are standing next to each other again.

If IW scrap the distancing, I hope we don’t get Peter walking over the models being all sexist again
I notice on the Create & Craft website, non of the original presenters are shown, I wonder if they've all left? I saw on his socials Andy Love saying he'd left, so I'm assuming Loen might have as well? I think someone said Dave Bradford is to start presenting on IW?

I notice on the Create & Craft website, non of the original presenters are shown, I wonder if they've all left? I saw on his socials Andy Love saying he'd left, so I'm assuming Loen might have as well? I think someone said Dave Bradford is to start presenting on IW?
Andy Love, Dave Bradford and Dean Wilson left last week, Dave Bradford mentioned he may well do a shift or two on IW.

The rest including Loen have moved to the new channel, but by the sounds of it, there are too many presenters so some will go.

Abraham-Louis Perrelet invented automatic watch movements they keep saying John hardwood from Bolton invented the automatic watch movement which is incorrect he just made the first commercially available automatic watch I do wish these gearbest/swan and Edgar shows would give out real facts not bull muck but then again it's a swan and Edgar show.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I JUST WITNESSED ON IDEAL WORLD?!?

A complete car crash of a presentation with Mike Mason trying to sell Owen Drew's scented candles and eau de parfum fragrance bottles. Yes it's Ideal World trying out new products and whilst I applaud them for doing so, surely they could have found a different presenter for the job? Perhaps even one of the ex-Create and Craft presenters now trying to find gainful employment?

From what little I dared watch of this, the low point was Mason saying that the fragrance was "more pink than blue", namely too feminine for this particular macho alpha man, with Drew (that's the guest's first name, not Owen) then reassuring him that once the fragrance has dried it "smells more manly". Yes, it's that level of sophistication on display here.

Police branded watches on now oh joy, a real horological clusterfxxk made by a company ilg group that make watches branded with which ever license they have paid for. The way Martin says Timberland this police that you would think it was 2 seperate company's not ilg group that makes several different licensed brands.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I JUST WITNESSED ON IDEAL WORLD?!?

A complete car crash of a presentation with Mike Mason trying to sell Owen Drew's scented candles and eau de parfum fragrance bottles. Yes it's Ideal World trying out new products and whilst I applaud them for doing so, surely they could have found a different presenter for the job? Perhaps even one of the ex-Create and Craft presenters now trying to find gainful employment?

From what little I dared watch of this, the low point was Mason saying that the fragrance was "more pink than blue", namely too feminine for this particular macho alpha man, with Drew (that's the guest's first name, not Owen) then reassuring him that once the fragrance has dried it "smells more manly". Yes, it's that level of sophistication on display here.
Don’t worry about world events, just buy a £35 candle 💰💰💰

Just discovered this forum, seems you know your stuff - heard anything about IW being put into administration to dodge its creditors? ‘Friend of a friend’ stuff from a pissed off supplier but sounds pretty credible...

Just discovered this forum, seems you know your stuff - heard anything about IW being put into administration to dodge its creditors? ‘Friend of a friend’ stuff from a pissed off supplier but sounds pretty credible...
See here for the company information.

Don’t worry about world events, just buy a £35 candle 💰💰💰
Without a word of a lie, a few nights back Mike M was presenting, can't remember the product. Cue faux sincere selly telly presenter face, he mentioned all the terrible stuff going on in the world. 'Still' he said 'every cloud has a silver lining, you've tuned in at just the right time, lowest ever price ...' blah blah blah.

To be honest I was disgusted. There again, when it comes to selly telly, nothing really surprises you.

Without a word of a lie, a few nights back Mike M was presenting, can't remember the product. Cue faux sincere selly telly presenter face, he mentioned all the terrible stuff going on in the world. 'Still' he said 'every cloud has a silver lining, you've tuned in at just the right time, lowest ever price ...' blah blah blah.

To be honest I was disgusted. There again, when it comes to selly telly, nothing really surprises you.

Nothing is too low for that cretin. :mad:

Seen a lot of videos online of the bombing in Ukraine this past week, and especially today in Chernihiv, not the sanitised version which is bad enough that the news channels showed and if anybody thinks there is a silver lining to the slaughter that is taking place and can use what's happening as part of a sales pitch on selly telly is a F****** disgusting low life piece of scum.

See Big Kevski is back on Tuesday night, no listing of what watches are on the show yet.

But if it's Vostok Europe, wonder if he's been told by Igor to get his act together and start telling the factual story of Vostok Europe and not Kev's made up garbage he's spouted a few times, which could damage their reputation, ie the totally nonsense stories like, that Vostok were originally in Moscow and moved 90% of their staff 20 years ago to Lithuanian and created the Vostok Europe brand to be nearer the EU and European market.

BTW on Vostok Europe, remember they are not a Russian watchmaker, nor have they ever been. Yes their predecessor company worked with Vostok, in Chistopol, supply instrumentation for Soviet Space Industry, but that ended when the Soviet Union collapsed, then they got into watch making instead. They are in Lithuanian (EU & Nato country) and have the Ukrainian flag on their web site in support.

Wonder if in future Igor will be using less of Soviet Era events to name his watches after.

Latest posts

Back