15% Off Clearance Items Until 04.04.22 With SALE15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper

Terms and conditions for code SALE15​

Use the code SALE15 to get an extra 15% discount (excluding P&P) on Clearance items (excluding Sale TSVs) between 15th March 2022 00:00 and 4th April 2022 23:59.

The promotional code can be applied at the checkout at QVCUK.com,
on the QVC UK mobile app, or on orders made via our Contact Centre (0800 50 40 30).

Promotional codes cannot be redeemed on QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.

If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this promotional code
and it cannot be redeemed on orders containing Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items.

The promotional code will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item.
 It cannot be shared, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.

All orders with this code applied are subject to acceptance by QVC UK. 

QVC employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.

This promotion shall be governed by English law.
Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.

We need someone to check the clearance prices pre promotion as we know Q puts the prices up so that they can take them down so in effect no offer to the customer.
I suppose Q think they can get away with stuff like that cause who would be monitoring closely their changes of pricing. As folk really have more going on in their life’s than what QVC do day to day with pricing.
Though I guess if it’s something you have previously purchased or was looking to buy you may know, other than that sadly perhaps not.

Brilliant, thanks Dream Girl! xxx I completely rely on this forum for the best info! How did you spot it? I can’t see it on the site (not that I don’t believe you!).

I have a couple of things in my Wish List which I thought might possibly go down further as they seem to have been on QVC for months. I will revisit now and try the code.

Brilliant, thanks Dream Girl! xxx I completely rely on this forum for the best info! How did you spot it? I can’t see it on the site (not that I don’t believe you!).

I have a couple of things in my Wish List which I thought might possibly go down further as they seem to have been on QVC for months. I will revisit now and try the code.
Spendthrift 😂

Can’t deny it at the moment. To be fair, I am waiting for the bargains though, so tightarse is also a good description. What’s your excuse? ;)
Just trying to spend what I've saved by not having a holiday for what feels like 10 years. Ha ha

And we all know that buying something online is practically free anyway.

Charlie mentioned it during the TSV launch this morning. It was on the web site when I checked for the full details before posting.
Just checked again if you scroll down the home page to right below the picture of the White Stuff TSV jumper. The details are right there, if you click on the red box, the full terms and conditions will load.

We need someone to check the clearance prices pre promotion as we know Q puts the prices up so that they can take them down so in effect no offer to the customer.
I suppose Q think they can get away with stuff like that cause who would be monitoring closely their changes of pricing. As folk really have more going on in their life’s than what QVC do day to day with pricing.
Though I guess if it’s something you have previously purchased or was looking to buy you may know, other than that sadly perhaps not.
If I’m interested in something and keeping an eye on it, I do notice prices fluctuating. I have my suspicions (well, it is Q!) but can’t say if a price has gone up so customers don’t really get a bargain with a discount code because it might have always only been a temporary offer. I do think if it’s in Clearance one minute and suddenly back to full price, that’s very suspicious and I notice a Cozee Home wrap thing has gone back to full price since the weekend. I could be wrong but I am sure it was in Clearance before.

Terms and conditions for code SALE15​

Use the code SALE15 to get an extra 15% discount (excluding P&P) on Clearance items (excluding Sale TSVs) between 15th March 2022 00:00 and 4th April 2022 23:59.

The promotional code can be applied at the checkout at QVCUK.com,
on the QVC UK mobile app, or on orders made via our Contact Centre (0800 50 40 30).

Promotional codes cannot be redeemed on QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.

If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this promotional code
and it cannot be redeemed on orders containing Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items.

The promotional code will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item.
 It cannot be shared, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.

All orders with this code applied are subject to acceptance by QVC UK. 

QVC employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.

This promotion shall be governed by English law.
Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.
Thank you Dream Girl. Bought the RL velvet bomber jacket. Been looking at it and was tempted. With 15% off temptation got the better of me.

I just bought myself a Joules top for under a tenner - delivered! I know I said no more clothes but (always a but) it seemed too cheap to leave lying around and it's the sort of thing I wear.

I wish QVC would remove sale items that have sold out as I waste far too much time clicking on things only to find out they've gone.

CC

Thank you Dream Girl. Bought the RL velvet bomber jacket. Been looking at it and was tempted. With 15% off temptation got the better of me.
How lovely you managed to get something you‘d been wanting.
Will await your Quiro review.😜

I just bought myself a Joules top for under a tenner - delivered! I know I said no more clothes but (always a but) it seemed too cheap to leave lying around and it's the sort of thing I wear.

I wish QVC would remove sale items that have sold out as I waste far too much time clicking on things only to find out they've gone.

CC
CandyCane how very dare you breaking your resolve so very easily😲🤭
What was the item no please🤔😉

I don’t know what I did to deserve it, but I got an EMail Tuesday morning announcing this discount code off sale items..

Not sure it’s enough to make me buy anything but still!

And not sure what I think about them suggesting I start Christmas shopping in March! 😂

Extra extra!
Yes you read that right! Our sale now features a further 15% off! What a great time to get started on birthday gifts, Mother's Day, Father's Day - even (dare we say it!) that big end of year holiday?! Shop the selection and save even more with code SALE15!“

Do you think the code would work on the Lock and Lock Big deal?!

It doesn’t mention big deals but not sure if it only applies to items under the “clearance” section on website?

Latest posts

Back