15% Off Clearance Items Until 04.04.22 With SALE15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see they have those roll up organisers. I bought 2 sets these about 10 years ago - only have one left and I use it every day.

Might get another set as i could give one of the set to my friend who is into crafting eto.

I see they have those roll up organisers. I bought 2 sets these about 10 years ago - only have one left and I use it every day.

Might get another set as i could give one of the set to my friend who is into crafting eto.
I saw those and wondered about them - ā€œone for me, couple for giftsā€ type of thing!
But think even with code and plus shipping theyā€™re Ā£10 ish each...
Do you think theyā€™re worth that?

Good to know they last!

I wear very little make up so a small one (not sure if middle or smallest) keeps all I need - foundations in one zipped pouche, brushes in another, eye and brow pencils, mascara plus small pots of shadow in another and lip stuff in another. Rolled up and put in the cupboard keeps it all out of the way

IMO the see through part of the pouches are the weakest part, the ones I didnā€™t use were less robust than the ones I did .

Omg - Hyacinthā€™s gonna ā€œarriveā€ when she sees that! Sheā€™ll be on that keyboard as we speak , her fingers are probably on fire!
There may even be some feeling of excitement in her voice? Talk about droning on, hardly sets the word alight but then I understand so little of the few seconds I may listen too.

How lovely you managed to get something youā€˜d been wanting.
Will await your Quiro review.šŸ˜œ

CandyCane how very dare you breaking your resolve so very easilyšŸ˜²šŸ¤­
What was the item no pleasešŸ¤”šŸ˜‰
Number 176532 but they've only got red in size 8 or 12. I love the red and got the 12.

CC

Number 176532 but they've only got red in size 8 or 12. I love the red and got the 12.

CC
Well I never I just checked out your bargain top CC šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

Youā€™ll never believe it šŸ¤­ Ā£17.98 plus postage I paid for that Joules top in the floral print with ivory background.
I did like it, only it didnā€™t fit and suit me like the normal harbour tops I have, so I returned it.

I bought a set of these in silver for my niece as part of her Christmas present.
They only have the gold plated available now, but they're definitely worth the money if anyone is interested. I paid Ā£24.00 plus postage, so for Ā£20.00 less SALE15, they're an absolute steal IMO.

Glad you got sorted with these for your niece, they are definitely now a great buy. Thanks for posting details.

Just seen Kipling hour .. if you want a bargain .. apparently ( canā€™t remember the name of it ) but ā€œitā€™s very useable ā€œ šŸ˜‚ according to Pippa ..

I decided to look at the clearance just to see if they had any bargains that I couldn't live without, something that would persuade me to say, ok, just this once I'll break my no QVC rule. I saw a set of two pairs of sunglasses reading glasses, under a tenner even with p&p they'd have been a bargain, but they'd sold out. I just wondered whether anyone has tried sunglass readers because I suddenly thought that they wouldn't be any good to wear when you're not actually reading. In my experience, you have to take reading glasses off as soon as you've finished using them, as they hurt your eyes, and start to make you feel dizzy. I couldn't be doing with having to take two pairs of glasses out with me , and having to chop and change them according to what I'm doing.

I decided to look at the clearance just to see if they had any bargains that I couldn't live without, something that would persuade me to say, ok, just this once I'll break my no QVC rule. I saw a set of two pairs of sunglasses reading glasses, under a tenner even with p&p they'd have been a bargain, but they'd sold out. I just wondered whether anyone has tried sunglass readers because I suddenly thought that they wouldn't be any good to wear when you're not actually reading. In my experience, you have to take reading glasses off as soon as you've finished using them, as they hurt your eyes, and start to make you feel dizzy. I couldn't be doing with having to take two pairs of glasses out with me , and having to chop and change them according to what I'm doing.
In one of the reading specs sets Q did as a TSV a few years ago, there was a pair of big sunglasses which were bifocals. Put me off bifocals for life, Iā€™m afraid - that split going across my line of vision made me want to step up stairs that werenā€™t there. I also had to sort of tilt my head back to look down my chin at what I was reading. Sitting still and in one position in the sun they worked, though!

Speaking of QVC reading glasses, I wonā€™t be buying them again. I have had about three sets and one by one they either lost screws which had worked loose in no time or snapped at the hinge. I just decided they were meant to be cheap, short-term use so wrote them off. More fool me. I am down to one remaining pair from Q and I have since bought a couple of packs from Amazon, really nice styles too, and not one pair has snapped.

Hope you donā€™t mind a bump of this thread as on the web site is:

Today is the last day to enjoy an extra 15% off top products in our sale, with code SALE15

Hope you donā€™t mind a bump of this thread as on the web site is:

Today is the last day to enjoy an extra 15% off top products in our sale, with code SALE15
Thanks for this. There are a couple of things Iā€™ve been considering so will revisit and decide. I had it in my mind that the deal was ending soon but today would have passed and I would have realised too late.

Just took a last minute look at what is left. What struck me was that names like Together and Ronnie Nicole are no longer on QVC. I had a period of illness so I wasnt watching QVC or keeping up to date on here but has it been mentioned that these two lines have been ditched.

Latest posts

Back