Orly TSV 7/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The BA for Orly drives me nuts! Actually so does the OPI BA ! The only nail show that I really enjoy is Nails Inc. I cannot resist any of their TSVs unfortunately but this year I fully intend to. 💅

The Orly girls have put the TSV details on social media today.

Here is what they put........

Orly Cutique and Pro pusher-to maintain your cuticles, remove staining and exfoliate your nail plate.

Orly Bonder Basecoat- this unique rubberised formula grips the polish to your nail plate for perfect adhesion and prevents chipping.

Orly Basket Case- vibrant fuchsia pink creme polish

Orly Lucid Dream- pink champagne shimmer polish

Orly Cyber Peach- elegant pastel blush creme polish

Orly Polishield Topcoat- 4 in 1 formula is chip resistant, high shine, speed drying and has UV filters to prevent polish fading in the sun.

All of these beautiful products come together in a limited edition baby pink bee print bag with gold accents

The Orly girls have put the TSV details on social media today.

Here is what they put........

Orly Cutique and Pro pusher-to maintain your cuticles, remove staining and exfoliate your nail plate.

Orly Bonder Basecoat- this unique rubberised formula grips the polish to your nail plate for perfect adhesion and prevents chipping.

Orly Basket Case- vibrant fuchsia pink creme polish

Orly Lucid Dream- pink champagne shimmer polish

Orly Cyber Peach- elegant pastel blush creme polish

Orly Polishield Topcoat- 4 in 1 formula is chip resistant, high shine, speed drying and has UV filters to prevent polish fading in the sun.

All of these beautiful products come together in a limited edition baby pink bee print bag with gold accents
I like Orly products and this sounds very nice. I have the cutique and pusher, though, so will give this a miss.

I like Orly products too, but I have so many nail varnishes and so few fingers I shall give it a miss. Can't believe I'm saying that. :ROFLMAO: It sounds good though.
Oh, me too!
Orly, Jessica, Essie, Mavala, Leighton Denny, Nails Inc, OPI, Rimmel, Revlon, Sally Hansen... to name but a few brands in my possession. Nudes, Reds, Blues, Greens, Pinks, Corals, special effects, cream, metallic, shimmer, metallic... My collection is heavy!!

Oh, me too!
Orly, Jessica, Essie, Mavala, Leighton Denny, Nails Inc, OPI, Rimmel, Revlon, Sally Hansen... to name but a few brands in my possession. Nudes, Reds, Blues, Greens, Pinks, Corals, special effects, cream, metallic, shimmer, metallic... My collection is heavy!!
So is mine 😂. I have a huge collection of nail polish but can’t help buying more. I have a set of drawers from Ikea that they are organised in. We don’t go out much and don’t really drink so my collection gives me lots of pleasure, along with my eyeshadow palettes and cookery books 😂😂

So is mine 😂. I have a huge collection of nail polish but can’t help buying more. I have a set of drawers from Ikea that they are organised in. We don’t go out much and don’t really drink so my collection gives me lots of pleasure, along with my eyeshadow palettes and cookery books 😂😂
I have a huge collection of ... torches ... but can’t help buying more. I have a ... display cabinet ... that they are organised in. We don’t go out much and don’t really drink so my collection gives me lots of pleasure .....

Think I've tried all the nail polish brands old and new on QVC over the years. Thought I'd found the one with Orly Breatheable polishes as they managed to stay on a bit longer than all the others. Unfortunately that just means 2 days instead of 1. So after 2 years without gel/SNS and swearing I'd never go back to it I've now bought a new lamp and some gel polishes and applied some for the first time last friday. My nails are still looking fab nearly a week on with no lifting or chipping and I can't stop looking at them! I really tried over lockdown to get my nails into good condition applying lots of treatments and oils but nothing has helped so gels it is!

Think I've tried all the nail polish brands old and new on QVC over the years. Thought I'd found the one with Orly Breatheable polishes as they managed to stay on a bit longer than all the others. Unfortunately that just means 2 days instead of 1. So after 2 years without gel/SNS and swearing I'd never go back to it I've now bought a new lamp and some gel polishes and applied some for the first time last friday. My nails are still looking fab nearly a week on with no lifting or chipping and I can't stop looking at them! I really tried over lockdown to get my nails into good condition applying lots of treatments and oils but nothing has helped so gels it is!
I only usually keep polish on for a couple of days anyway because I have so many and I get bored easily so need to change. I have found issues with nail polish not staying on depended on what remover I used. If you have a remover that has oils in it will leave a film on your nails and the polish won’t ‘stick’.

Attachments

• Orly TSV 1.jpg
    Orly TSV 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 211
  • Orly TSV 2.jpg
    Orly TSV 2.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Orly TSV 3.jpg
    Orly TSV 3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Orly TSV 4.jpg
    Orly TSV 4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Orly TSV 5.jpg
    Orly TSV 5.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 210
Ages ago think when it first appeared on Q I purchased a set of that nail exfoliate stuff with that metal scraper, and a nail treatment like Opi nail envy.
Now from what I recall the treatment I applied like it said, but with the number coats ended up a really funny colour, perhaps I applied too thick a coat.
Then after a couple uses of the metal scraper after the exfoliating bit both times I thought it left my nails in a right dry marked mess and gave up using them. Maybe it was me being heavy handed ending up scraping layers of nail away. Just now they are shoved away in a bag in a drawer, not daring to be tried again. I’m not a great painter of nail varnish always get in a bit of a pickle. So if they aren’t peeling or splitting, then it’s one let’s thing to think isn’t too bad, leave well alone. 🥳

Thanks for this I’ve been liking the look of the double sets in cases. 😍
Then returning to use my old Leightons in the tin cases 🤔
Grass isn’t always greener…

Don't get tempted with Orly nail files. There is a very good reason they are cheaper than LDs. I've tried a range and think my favourite one I got in a pound shop 10+ years ago, it lasted a few years but the case is still in use.

I got one in a beauty box that had a RRP of some £12, hardly worth £2 dreadful.

Perfect Formula one I've hot is great to finish and has a point end so can remove stains or cuticle if you are gentle/careful. I had a larger PF one and it's very good.

Never tried OPI, their nail envy wrecks my nails so I avoid the whole brand. Only brand I've used that peels off my nails. Strange.

Orly. I bought two sets for Mother's Day last year, straight from Orly. Different collections, both had nail files, different colours but both set were naff. Rough but didn't seem to take much length and didn't leave a smooth edge. Very dissapointing.

Margaret Dabbs. They are good but I'd say 95% quality of LDs. Rubbish plastic sleeve cover, so LD scores again.

Stay with LD, best quality and best cases. I've got the set in a white faux leather case but prefer the metal cases. The three small ones I have are rounded ends. Oh if you can have the foot version that one is well worth a buy. Gives a more polished feel to the foot. I use it on toenails to reduce length. I also got a tiny version in an Advent Calendar years ago and that is great but it is teeny tiny and mega cute. I would buy one if I saw one in a metal case.

If anyone does go for the Orly Nail Files set hope you get better results than I did.

Thanks for this I’ve been liking the look of the double sets in cases. 😍
Then returning to use my old Leightons in the tin cases 🤔
Grass isn’t always greener…
The Orly nail files are very rough. I save them for my toenails and only use Leighton Denny or Perfect Formula files on fingernails.

Latest posts

Back