Elemis Supersize Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word a summer edition 🤭

Yes really like the Wintermint strange you didn’t know have waxed lyrical about it 🥳
It in my opinion has a invigorating fresh marine Davidoff Cool Water vibe. Perhaps think of a by the sea very upmarket cool surfers shack selling designer stuff, that has it’s own signature scent when you walk in about it, perfect alternative to the calm Serenity.
That's a good description of Watermint, I've got the 200ml one of that, and it's very nice.
I've never liked the smell of original, and disliked the Neroli one from a couple of years ago.
Hope that new Summer one isn't similar to that, will have to wait for the description :unsure:

That's a good description of Watermint, I've got the 200ml one of that, and it's very nice.
I've never liked the smell of original, and disliked the Neroli one from a couple of years ago.
Hope that new Summer one isn't similar to that, will have to wait for the description :unsure:
What did you think of the description of the Serenity? 😉😂

Honeyed mimosa

They have the new Summer Bloom balm on Qvc America, you also get resurfacing pads and a luxury cleansing cloth for $49.😊
Oooo yes, hope they bring that configuration to uk

Honeyed mimosa

sadly i doubt that set from the USA will come here
Whilst they may or may now have that exact configuration on Q UK at least we know the Summer Bloom Cleansing balm will be available in UK given John Lewis have it already.

Honeyed mimosa

sadly i doubt that set from the USA will come here
Whilst they may or may now have that exact configuration on Q UK at least we know the Summer Bloom Cleansing balm will be available in UK given John Lewis have it already.
It’s here in a collection at Next too ? on quoted price though

Latest posts

Back