Garden Pick of the Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got the Bundleberry TSV yesterday with the white flowers. Its huge the wooden twig frame looks like it has some varnish finish on it. Cant wait to get some screw in hooks so I can cover the bare garden fence.

I’m glad it sorts your fence out, nothing worse than looking out at something which annoys you.

I did my first weeding of the season and now I can’t move - my back and knees are knackered!

The Bundleberry living wall is 39.4 inches wide and long. It comes in 4 sections so its 39.4 divided by 4 so around 10inches square each piece. You can cut them and they interlock
The Bundleberry wall I’ve ordered says each section is 50cm square, which is nearly 20 inches and there are 4 sections. I hope that’s correct or it won’t go where I want to put it. I hope I haven’t misread it.

Just looked there are two living walls and one set is bigger than the other so go with the measurements you have x still put up a link just in case you have found something I haven't.

I’m not sure how to edit but the second - more expensive- version has 9 panels of 33cm / 13 inch squares.
Gosh I did not know they were different size square's. I have the more expensive one at home two boxes unused. I put up two boxes last summer and they are very lush. The Tropical one is smaller as you have noticed. Its a bit ingenious of QVC to act like they are doing something as a special offer when its clearly not the same standard. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back