Wynnelayers TSV 20/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I wanted to prance around in something as sheer as that, I’d make something out of a net curtain. It’s a ridiculous price for something like that, although the majority of her clothes are over-priced in my opinion.

I know that MW is a designer and has many “fans” but when I mentioned her name to a friend, who IS someone who wears designer clothes and accessories, she said “Marla Who?” That said it all for me.

Just seen “the Hampton boyfriend” shirt, who wants 2 huge pockets over their boobs. I can’t believe how much the presenters gush over the clothes. I wonder if they really do wear the clothes outside of work.

I’ve just heard Dale say
‘Maria’s clothes transcend categories….we’ve got to call it something. Clearly it’s not a bomber jacket in the true sense of the word’

What?
We’ve got to call it something?!!!
What a load of shite
Dale said "we've got to call it something..." !!! Then what's wrong with calling it a "viscose top that can be worn open or closed" ?? Because whoever described it as a bomber jacket shouldn't be working in retail!

If I wanted to prance around in something as sheer as that, I’d make something out of a net curtain. It’s a ridiculous price for something like that, although the majority of her clothes are over-priced in my opinion.

I know that MW is a designer and has many “fans” but when I mentioned her name to a friend, who IS someone who wears designer clothes and accessories, she said “Marla Who?” That said it all for me.

Its akin to going to the US wearing Florence & Fred (Tesco own brand), and claiming its THE fashion brand in the UK 🤭 🤭

Model Betsy comes in looking like an ice cream salesman (or should that be sales person) in a dreadful and unflattering white dress, £90 with £6 P&P. Does this stuff really sell as well as they make out? Is Marla still part of the company?
as was mentioned in an earlier post, she hasn’t bothered to show her face for years, or even bothered to update her promo.

I’ve just heard Dale say
Maria’s clothes transcend categories….we’ve got to call it something. Clearly it’s not a bomber jacket in the true sense of the word’

What?
We’ve got to call it something?!!!
What a load of shite
Including good taste and practicality.
The chocolate teapot of clothing perhaps....or maybe as you say "a load of shite"!

Definitely time for Marla to show her face if she’s still involved with the business which I seriously doubt. Melissa name dropping every 10 seconds just doesn’t cut it any more. Come out come out wherever you are... I think everything will be on clearance before long and the range will join so many qvc brands at the big shopping mall in the sky.

Definitely time for Marla to show her face if she’s still involved with the business which I seriously doubt. Melissa name dropping every 10 seconds just doesn’t cut it any more. Come out come out wherever you are... I think everything will be on clearance before long and the range will join so many qvc brands at the big shopping mall in the sky.
I blooming well hope so, cause this is the biggest pi$$ take brand that has ever graced Q's screens! You'd have to pay me to wear any of her overpriced rags!

Maybe she gets a bonus on top of her earnings every time she says “fabulous,” “beautiful” or “Marla”or talks about a trouser. 🙄
Maybe every time she handles a garment she has to say the key words or a small shock is administered (hence the hair turning stripey). Del Boy could be in the wings holding the detonator.

Did anybody watch the channel 4 programme yesterday " Luxury Fashion For Less " ? It`s available on catch up and worth watching. It was eye opening for a couple who were on the programme and I personally felt like giving them a good slap and there were interesting sections about buying vintage and sustainable fashion.

The issue I had with vintage is I have a modern plus size body. The vintage stuff is lovely and many moons ago I would wear amazing second hand clothes. They were beautiful cut, in amazing fabrics and adorable.

Did anybody watch the channel 4 programme yesterday " Luxury Fashion For Less " ? It`s available on catch up and worth watching. It was eye opening for a couple who were on the programme and I personally felt like giving them a good slap and there were interesting sections about buying vintage and sustainable fashion.
I watched under your recommendation and it was very interesting. I was quite shocked to hear about the made for outlet specials and thought it was pretty sneaky, however it doesn't affect me as I have little or no interest in designer clothing and accessories. I quite like a brand, for example I'd rather wear a pair of sandals with Birkenstock printed on the side that to wear Tesco lookalikes, and there is something about having a pair of Levis as opposed to a supermarket own brand. I did however want to throttle the idiot woman who said she'd be prepared to pay £70 extra for the exact same item that only differed by an initial on the button.
It was no shock to me that a designer label doesn't mean better quality, but it's quite evident that a lot of people only care about status symbols. Good show Vienna thanks for the tip off.
What does shock me though is the amount of people who are obviously buying into MW as a designer and paying ridiculous prices for such utter tat!

Latest posts

Back