Michelle Mone Better Start Selling More Diamonique Police Raid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I didn't know this. I just 'assumed' she was just another 'face' of QVC's own stuff like Ruthless and Ambitious are for fashion and homewares. Let's be honest, if Monybags thought there was real money to be made by her 'designing' her own range, then she'd be another Mrs Beckham with her own team out back doing the real work.

I've heard her say several times that she has a certain piece in the real thing. I'm amazed someone hasn't pulled her up on it.

I've heard her say several times that she has a certain piece in the real thing. I'm amazed someone hasn't pulled her up on it.
I thought that was one of the selling points, she was making pieces in Diamonique of her own jewellery. If that’s a problem, that would have been an issue for Tova as well.

There have been a bizarre assortment of 'slebs' who have laughingly designed their own jewellery ranges on QVC. I can just imagine the Marketing Department drawing up a short list of who's available at the right price.

Anne Diamond, Lulu, Andrea McLean, Donna Air (little bird), Tova, Michell Mone, Danni Minogue, Joan Rivers, Julian McDonald, Lisa Snowden, Amanda Holden ('designed' a necklace apparently).

As an aside - I just saw this on Trustpilot....... 🤭

"
21 Apr 2022

Have closed account

After many years buying from QVC UK, I have today closed my account. Standards are beyond slipping, they have slipped! Ridiculous p&p charges, appalling new presenters gabbling on about nothing, quality of goods very poor. Enough is enough. "

I thought that was one of the selling points, she was making pieces in Diamonique of her own jewellery. If that’s a problem, that would have been an issue for Tova as well.

She actually mentioned Boodles being the original for one. She'd frequently say something was a copy of something she'd recently bought from a famous Bond Street jeweller. She's lucky she never mentioned Tiffany!

Tova used to spin stories of how her pieces were based on stuff she'd had from an aunt or Ernie. She never mentioned specific brands, just said they were vintage or designed for her.

She actually mentioned Boodles being the original for one. She'd frequently say something was a copy of something she'd recently bought from a famous Bond Street jeweller. She's lucky she never mentioned Tiffany!

Tova used to spin stories of how her pieces were based on stuff she'd had from an aunt or Ernie. She never mentioned specific brands, just said they were vintage or designed for her.
If there is a problem mentioning that the designs ‘have been inspired by’ then Gemporia have a lot more to be worried about. Their Art of the Sea Collection are replicas of Tiffany’s Blue Book and that has been mentioned dozens of times at the weekend, including the Tiffany graphics used as comparisons with the Gemporia pieces. And Gems are forever quoting Tiffany, Monica Vinader, Harry Winston etc, drawing comparisons with their pieces.

If not appropriate to post here I’ll delete.

Just seen this (yes I confess to having a quick read through the Daily Mail on line from time to time 😇).

Has she been on Q recently ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-Mone-200m-PPE-deal-denials-dont-add-up.html
Ahh, but a quick read through of the Daily Mail is never a quick read is it? So easy to get sidetracked by all those stories down the side…. Before you know it the spuds have boiled dry and the immersion heater has been on longer than you’d planned….😞

Ahh, but a quick read through of the Daily Mail is never a quick read is it? So easy to get sidetracked by all those stories down the side…. Before you know it the spuds have boiled dry and the immersion heater has been on longer than you’d planned….😞
Happens to me all the time. My green beans boiled dry this morning and I'm left with a black burned mess to clean up.

Dear Michelle Mone, who managed to take in an extra billion or so from Boris's (and his incompetent joke of a cabinet's) cronyism to supply PPE to a desperate NHS. Strangely, there were issues. Who'd have thought it? Horrible woman, but no doubt she'll get away with it, along with the Police investigation into vile racist remarks used against someone she took a dislike to.
I always say, Mone-y can't buy class.

Dear Michelle Mone, who managed to take in an extra billion or so from Boris's (and his incompetent joke of a cabinet's) cronyism to supply PPE to a desperate NHS. Strangely, there were issues. Who'd have thought it? Horrible woman, but no doubt she'll get away with it, along with the Police investigation into vile racist remarks used against someone she took a dislike to.
I always say, Mone-y can't buy class.
Yes you could say she’s a waste of a “Scottish woman’s skin” 🤬😱🤬. Her remark was shocking.

Latest posts

Back