Monsoon TSV 08/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hopefully something that doesn't look like building society uniform this time. Monsoon in-store stuff at present is horrible unless you like dressing in 1970s fashions I was glad to leave behind. Previously I have loved shopping at Monsoon but right now it's not floating my boat.

Monsoon Artisan Studio Circle Print Ashoka Circle Print Dress

Attachments

• Monsoon.jpg
    Monsoon.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 196
I like it too. Can I ask for opinions please. Could I wear it to an Oct wedding (my nephew) with heels, neat clutch and fascinator ? His Mum will be dolled up to the nines (satin, lace, very low cut, tattoos on show). As there’s no way I could match that I will stick to something more conservative.

The following is a total tangent but might make you smile !
To be honest I’m not looking forward to it. She and my brother are divorced and not really in good terms. I’m expecting her to get very ‘fiesty’ after a few gins. My nephew is a police officer and has lined up a couple of his colleagues to remove her from proceedings if she gets too much.

I like it too. Can I ask for opinions please. Could I wear it to an Oct wedding (my nephew) with heels, neat clutch and fascinator ? His Mum will be dolled up to the nines (satin, lace, very low cut, tattoos on show). As there’s no way I could match that I will stick to something more conservative.

To be honest I’m not looking forward to it. She and my brother are divorced and not really in good terms. I’m expecting her to get very ‘fiesty’ after a few gins. My nephew is a police officer and has lined up a couple of his colleagues to remove her from proceedings if she gets too much.
I think unless you are main bridal party nowadays it’s far more relaxed.

I avoid them like the plague but last October I went to one which was very informal and I was one of the best dressed there and I wasn’t in anything fussy, I fact I was surprised at some of the dress choices, it was a bit of an eye opener.

Ive to go to an evening reception on Friday and am just wearing a maxi dress (something similar) as bride and mother insist it is not formal and that only wedding party will still be in suits and MoB is taking another dress to relax in for the evening. Let’s hope she’s right!

Monsoon Artisan Studio Ashoka Circle Print Midi Dress
Item Number: 194996​
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.98
P&P £0.00

A timeless, versatile piece for your collection, the Ashoka midi dress from Monsoon will make a beautiful addition to your summer wardrobe. What's not to love about the artisanal hand-screen circle print, or the relaxed, loose-flowing design with a floaty skirt? Whether you flaunt it with strappy sandals or a cross-body camera bag to complement the bohemian feel, it's sure to look stunning on you!

Bohemian inspiration - developed using handcrafted techniques from Monsoon's artisanal range, this piece is elevated by the all-over circle print with its gorgeous, intricate detailing. We love the vibrant, bohemian feel!

An elevated piece - however you style it, the Ashoka dress will add that 'wow' factor to your day. It boasts a breezy, comfortable silhouette, 3/4 length sleeves and a V-neckline, making it easy to wear yet always flattering.

Shades to suit - available in four chic colour options currently only available at QVC, you can pick the perfect dress to suit your summer. If you're forever a fan of neutrals, opt for the Black or Navy, or to inject a lighter wash, go for the Pink or Khaki.

• 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Khaki
  • Navy
  • Pink

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 95cm (37.4"), 10: 100cm (39.4"), 12: 105cm (41.3"), 14: 111cm (43.7"), 16: 117cm (46.1"), 18: 123cm (48.4"), 20: 129cm (50.8"), 22: 135cm (53.1")
  • Waist: 8: 70cm (27.6"), 10: 75cm (29.5"), 12: 80cm (31.5"), 14: 86cm (33.9"), 16: 92cm (36.2"), 18: 98cm (38.6"), 20: 106cm (41.7"), 22: 114cm (44.9")
  • Length: 8: 132.7cm (52.2"), 10: 133.1cm (52.4"), 12: 133.5cm (52.6"), 14: 133.7cm (52.6"), 16: 133.9cm (52.7"), 18: 134.1cm (52.8"), 20: 134.1cm (52.8"), 22: 134.1cm (52.8")

All measurements are approximate

Yes. Not a massive fac. though. I'd go lowish kittens with a sling back. Black dress if feeling conservative - the pink otherwise. Only reserve is that the dres is a bit bo ho & won't October be autumnal?

Is nephews Mom young then? T & T's is not a good combo when shown together, imo.

Actually, EM, I think any colour. Navy is safe, khaki is more edgy. No high heels - maybe up leg espadrilles to enhance boho, but that makes it more casual. A little straw clutch is nice & on trend -all summery though

Latest posts

Back