Garden Pick of the Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope no wildlife decided to take up residence in this item. There is a house around the corner which has artificial grass - after a period of time it now has moss growing in it …

I bought the living wall last year to do a wall in the garden. Its been up around a year and it still looks fabulous. Cost around £15.00 a pack more plus postage than the GPOTM. Its also biodegradable and U V treated.

I bought two of the original ones, when living walls were first aired, and they’ve been in the garden for over two years and still look as good as new.

Anyone who wanted the Bundleberry trellis that was a TSV a few weeks ago its at a clearance price Outlet-BundleBerry-by-Amanda-Holden-Expandable-Living-Wall-Trellis.product.729570.html
they aint clearence priced they are outlet items which is a different ball game altogether

" What's an outlet product? - outlet products are products which we're offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them. They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product's original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an outlet product will still be sold under our 60-day money back guarantee."

which should be made very clear as there a big difference bewteen clearence & outlet items

they aint clearence priced they are outlet items which is a different ball game altogether

" What's an outlet product? - outlet products are products which we're offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them. They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product's original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an outlet product will still be sold under our 60-day money back guarantee."

which should be made very clear as there a big difference bewteen clearence & outlet items

Ok SCW keep your head on. Its reduced so I was sharing the love.:unsure:

Ok SCW keep your head on. Its reduced so I was sharing the love.:unsure:
i was only trying to help advise cause there is a big difference bewteen the two & wanted to make it clear it was outlet ones you linked to & not normal clearence lines as i know some people have even worse horror stories over outlet & wont buy anything with that on

They’re apparently unavailable anyway, even if they are unwanted/damaged returns.

They’re apparently unavailable anyway, even if they are unwanted/damaged returns.
They can't have had many. I was lucky to get the extra large Bundleberry 300cm wide one really cheap. I want to use it in my front garden wall which needs a little height. Hopefully it will stop people using my bin to put their dog waste in. Fuming as I am saying this.

My garden bin hasn't been lifted for 2 runs and they keep saying that we are to leave it out and it will be lifted “sometime” so we are on our 3rd week of it sitting out. Presently having a bit of an email face off with our council who, like Q, only answer in cut and paste replies. Grr!

My garden bin hasn't been lifted for 2 runs and they keep saying that we are to leave it out and it will be lifted “sometime” so we are on our 3rd week of it sitting out. Presently having a bit of an email face off with our council who, like Q, only answer in cut and paste replies. Grr!
waste is very touchy where I live. For decades we had to bag up basic rubbish. Then they changed it unbeknown to me. so they were not emptying my bin. Waited for the bin men and asked why said bin was still full all rubbish must go in black bin bags. Not very ecological at all.

If we have the smallest bit of soil they won’t empty it. Will someone please tell me how you weed or dig up annuals and not leave a bit of soil no matter how much you shake it off.

Jobs worth - they are the most surly and unhelpful people you would ever meet. It has to be out in an exact spot yet they leave it back in the middle of the driveway so you have to get out of the car and move it in order to get in.

My daughter helped put it up because its going on a brick wall and needed screws put in. It did have some damage but still useable. Mended it with some of the cable ties you get. Light seems ok all lit up beautifully.

Garden Pick of the Month July

Yard Force 4 in 1 10.8v Garden Multi Tool with 2 Batteries £99.99 Delivered
I've got this and I think I paid around £100 for it (from QVC). If you've a small garden that needs a bit of a tidy up now and then, trimming clematis montana, edging around pots etc this is ideal. For heavier jobs it won't be up to it (privet hedges, trimming trees). I found the changing of the heads quite tricky at first (arthritis in hands) but I've got the hang of it now. Having 2 batteries and charger is good and the charge lasts a while (although I haven't used it constantly to see exactly how long). Is it worth £100? Not sure it is to be honest but it's lightweight and does enable me to get on in the garden without having to ask Mr CC for help with things.

CC

Latest posts

Back