ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is even named for IW presenters 🤣

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1657822236266.jpg
    FB_IMG_1657822236266.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 84
Guys, I'm confused.

Flicked on last night and they were flogging a watch with some meteorite rock in it. Mike M told viewers to get a wriggle on cause these were going to sell out, meltdaaan busy blah blah blah.

I've just checked and they still have them for sale on the website?

I realise this is obviously a technical glitch on the website. They won't actually have any left in stock because I believe Mike M 100% when he said they were going to sell out last night ...

;)

Guys, I'm confused.

Flicked on last night and they were flogging a watch with some meteorite rock in it. Mike M told viewers to get a wriggle on cause these were going to sell out, meltdaaan busy blah blah blah.

I've just checked and they still have them for sale on the website?

I realise this is obviously a technical glitch on the website. They won't actually have any left in stock because I believe Mike M 100% when he said they were going to sell out last night ...

;)
I'm pretty sure he said early in the program that they were really worried about the stock of all the watches as this was a two hour show and they may not have stock left for the 2nd part of the show, obviously, as you say, he didn't need to worry as all the watches remained in stock to the end.;)

His hyperbole for the meteorite dial watch would have been expected/justified if it was the only watch to feature this meteorite, but it ain't Mathey-Tissot is about 4 years too late to the party, brands like Boldr, Zelos etc have done dials with this meteorite.

The oleaginous woman is presenting a Tommy Earnshaw spectacular. "Down to single figures now, " she gushes. Did you actually have double ones in the first place? She simply can't believe it, she says. I certainly agree with her on that one. A free gift of a pen worth £59.99. Worth? How exactly do you define worth? They quote these massive RRPs but unlike some electrical products they sell, they never actually show you anywhere else selling the product at a higher figure, which I think tells you all you need to know

The oleaginous woman is presenting a Tommy Earnshaw spectacular. "Down to single figures now, " she gushes. Did you actually have double ones in the first place? She simply can't believe it, she says. I certainly agree with her on that one. A free gift of a pen worth £59.99. Worth? How exactly do you define worth? They quote these massive RRPs but unlike some electrical products they sell, they never actually show you anywhere else selling the product at a higher figure, which I think tells you all you need to know

I laughed at her when she was showing the £89 watch and said if i saw that in a jewelers i would be expecting to see 2 numbers in from of that. :ROFLMAO:

So she really expects us to believe if she saw that watch, which a similar quality one you can pick from from Ali for £40/£50, in a jewelers she'd expect it to be over a £1000, what an utter clown.

Why do folks buy from these people? Yeah they have an odd cheap priced product, but daily they are treating viewers like ****** idiots and conning them.

I laughed at her when she was showing the £89 watch and said if i saw that in a jewelers i would be expecting to see 2 numbers in from of that. :ROFLMAO:

So she really expects us to believe if she saw that watch, which a similar quality one you can pick from from Ali for £40/£50, in a jewelers she'd expect it to be over a £1000, what an utter clown.

Why do folks buy from these people? Yeah they have an odd cheap priced product, but daily they are treating viewers like ****** idiots and conning them.
Last night Mike M and whatever the female 'experts' name is were flogging Storm watches. She said the same thing when referring to a £69.99 watch, it could easily have a zero on it apparently.

HA HA HAaaa.

God you'd have to be gullible in the extreme to fall for their bullsh1t. Apply some logic. Let's say the watch in question 'could' easily sell for £690 instead of £69. Why then don't IW, who are there to make a profit surely, not flog it at say £345, thus still giving viewers a great bargain whilst making a lot more profit.

MMmmm, could it be the watch in question is very much a £69.99 watch all day long ;)

Hopped on to TJC the other night and the presenter was advising the viewers how many rings were left in each size. Ok, they could be spouting bullsh1t, but at least they were giving actual quantities.

Here's what we get from IW (this was Mike M last night flogging a watch):

'Ok guys, I've just been told how many we have left and you need to get a move on ...'

No mention whatsoever of the remaining quantity, is it 2, 20, 200, 2000?

They (selly telly presenters) obviously all go to the same school to learn their con ways, oops sorry I mean their 'craft.' On another channel last night a presenter said 'I've just bought one of these for my mother ...'

:) ;) :)

MMmmm, IW flogging drones for £150 - £200.

Some of these look similar (or better) spec wise and can be had for less then £50 ;)

Peter starting off the Thomas Earnshaw show in his usual "how to make a complete arse of myself" fashion.

Peter - They've been with us on IW for 5 to 6 years now, but i first came across them 15 to 20 years ago.

So Peter, how did you manage to come across Thomas Earnshaw watches 5/10 years before the brand existed? They only started in 2012, and Solar Time application for the trademark was in 2009 which hadn't even happened yet, when you claim to have first came across them. :ROFLMAO:

Me, Me, Me, the social media Queen, Sally was dishing out her vast array of wisdom and knowledge this morning, and one pearl of wisdom was, while selling some dear self tanning stuff and to justify it being more expensive, buy cheap buy twice, pay more lasts longer. Of course that pearl of wisdom doesn't apply when she/they wants us to buy loads of cheap tat from IW.

If we follow Sally's advice/wisdom this morning, then we shouldn't be buying 90% of IW products (especially the watches ;)) as the majority is just cheap quality with dearer better quality (Sally's own words) alternatives available elsewhere.

Me, Me, Me, the social media Queen, Sally was dishing out her vast array of wisdom and knowledge this morning, and one pearl of wisdom was, while selling some dear self tanning stuff and to justify it being more expensive, buy cheap buy twice, pay more lasts longer. Of course that pearl of wisdom doesn't apply when she/they wants us to buy loads of cheap tat from IW.

If we follow Sally's advice/wisdom this morning, then we shouldn't be buying 90% of IW products (especially the watches ;)) as the majority is just cheap quality with dearer better quality (Sally's own words) alternatives available elsewhere.
Sally was on yesterday with one of the inumerable 'cooling' products.
Sticking to a basic rule of shopping tv presenting - 'tell 'em you use it yourself ' she launched into a fake backstory that was so laden with bogus detail that a three year old would have known she was lying.

Sally was on yesterday with one of the inumerable 'cooling' products.
Sticking to a basic rule of shopping tv presenting - 'tell 'em you use it yourself ' she launched into a fake backstory that was so laden with bogus detail that a three year old would have known she was lying.
How can you tell when an Ideal World presenter is lying? When their lips are moving... (one of Judge Judy's words of wisdom to parents regarding teenagers).
Apologies to any of their presenters that tell the truth.

Shaun has just come on at 5pm and says "change of schedule as they (he never said what THEY were) have almost sold out so its yet another FAN show" These fan shows are almost getting into the same territroy as the treadmills........never ending sales of the same or almost like for like cooling down items!

Again I would have more respect if he just said its been brutally warm or late and we have a shed load of fan's that we want to get rid off roll up roll up!! Alas its a wee bullturd story of THEY almost being sold out so they had to re-schedule the show.

Mason doing the Boneco show, price matching with two brands, one of them was Vybra, too which Mason says he's not familiar with that retailer but anyway they are dearer than IW.

Pretty sure Chris Mott, whom Mason has done shows with, won't be too chuffed that Mason doesn't know them, Vybra (actually Vybra Solutions) is his company, they're the wholesaler that supplies IW with Boneco fans. :ROFLMAO:

How can you tell when an Ideal World presenter is lying? When their lips are moving... (one of Judge Judy's words of wisdom to parents regarding teenagers).
Apologies to any of their presenters that tell the truth.

No need for an apology, it's a fact, which has been scientifically proven, that none of the presenters suffer from that particular affliction. ;)

Latest posts

Back