Beauty Gala

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
Well that was a mess today. Someone put 50p in the meter.

An hour for every item is poor. Nothing new of interest for me.

I thought my Telly couldn’t cope with the heat🤣🤣🤣 Just watching it now. So boring, but so is the Visage show. My money is safe.

Why do we have to have Chloe and Peter on nearly all day together with Marianne popping in now and then, flogging Opatra, Chloe talks over Peter most of the time and he adds nothing to the promotion

Why do we have to have Chloe and Peter on nearly all day together with Marianne popping in now and then, flogging Opatra, Chloe talks over Peter most of the time and he adds nothing to the promotion
Felt sorry for him again yesterday. It's all about Chloe.

Not sure how Wednesdays Beauty Gala went, but there has been constant beauty on every day since. This morning Chloe and Peter are spending 4 hours on two items on both channels. The markup on these items must be incredible 😳

It was a bit of a letdown compared to the previous beauty gala. Yesterday mornings show was particularly dull. I don’t know why the spent so much time on just those two products. Chloe was particularly robust (I usually like her) and it seemed Pete was just an extra. I usually like the Saturday shows but yesterdays seemed like they hadn’t planned it properly.

The Beauty Gala is not professional at all. It's very slap dash with The same old, same old items. Nothing new and not one professional therapist in sight. Apart from Chloe who thinks she is the most knowledgeable person ever. Just the same when showing the clothes she would never wear while telling us it's the best thing since sliced bread. Of course she always knows best and how to dress so we should buy the items some of which are diabolical and totally overpriced.

The Beauty Gala is not professional at all. It's very slap dash with The same old, same old items. Nothing new and not one professional therapist in sight. Apart from Chloe who thinks she is the most knowledgeable person ever. Just the same when showing the clothes she would never wear while telling us it's the best thing since sliced bread. Of course she always knows best and how to dress so we should buy the items some of which are diabolical and totally overpriced.

I agree to some extent.

I do like the opatra shows, i can always learn something new from Marianne.

I also like Ceteum.

Marianne is an excellent no-nonsense expert, I think Natalia was a very good addition to TJC as well very bubbly, very knowledgeable actually says if the product she is selling might not be suitable for a specific condition and also suggests products/lifestyle changes outside those that TJC sell.

She has a good relationship on screen with Peter mainly because they both let each other speak!

Chloe in particular seems to hate the idea of someone else talking she seemed ok with Peter for a long time but of late they have barely been on together. I doubt it is an issue between them and Chloe and her loyal audience will buy anything from her, she has barely if ever been on the beauty channel on her own probably thinks the smaller audience is beyond her (see Mark Gould as well)

Marianne is an excellent no-nonsense expert, I think Natalia was a very good addition to TJC as well very bubbly, very knowledgeable actually says if the product she is selling might not be suitable for a specific condition and also suggests products/lifestyle changes outside those that TJC sell.

She has a good relationship on screen with Peter mainly because they both let each other speak!

Chloe in particular seems to hate the idea of someone else talking she seemed ok with Peter for a long time but of late they have barely been on together. I doubt it is an issue between them and Chloe and her loyal audience will buy anything from her, she has barely if ever been on the beauty channel on her own probably thinks the smaller audience is beyond her (see Mark Gould as well)
Yes both Marianne and Natalia are very good presenters, knowledge easy to watch. However about our other experts in the beauty industry leave a lot to be desired Lindsey and Chole they make my head hurt. Peter is better on his own and especially away from Chole.

Latest posts

Back