Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought it very funny, and must show the frustration of family members whose loved ones get hooked on shopping channels! This guy does a lot of videos, and his observations and presentations are exaggerated for comedy value, and cleverly done!

I would love to post that video on Qurio- better not though!
I liked the line "Kim & Co sell cardigans in 3 million shades of f***ing brown"! On a serious note, my brother is a hoarder, or as he says a "collector" of records (tens of thousands piled up to the ceiling). Tons of CDs, DVDs, mostly vinyl records none worth anything and if they were he would never sell. Yet he only ever has one pair of shoes, usually end up with holes in them and he won't replace them for months. He does work, albeit on minimum wage but works an extra hour or two most days. He eats very poorly, mostly whatever is yellow stickered at the end of the day in the shops. I've bailed him out in the past when he's desperately needed something but the buying continues so the bank is closed. I've suggested he save a few pounds a week in a tin for emergencies but he says he can't afford to! He mainly buys 7" and 12" vinyl records and gets at least 5 parcels a week. A lot of the stuff is cheap but he spends all his money buying crap and not on "real life" stuff.

I would love to post that video on Qurio- better not though!
I liked the line "Kim & Co sell cardigans in 3 million shades of f***ing brown"! On a serious note, my brother is a hoarder, or as he says a "collector" of records (tens of thousands piled up to the ceiling). Tons of CDs, DVDs, mostly vinyl records none worth anything and if they were he would never sell. Yet he only ever has one pair of shoes, usually end up with holes in them and he won't replace them for months. He does work, albeit on minimum wage but works an extra hour or two most days. He eats very poorly, mostly whatever is yellow stickered at the end of the day in the shops. I've bailed him out in the past when he's desperately needed something but the buying continues so the bank is closed. I've suggested he save a few pounds a week in a tin for emergencies but he says he can't afford to! He mainly buys 7" and 12" vinyl records and gets at least 5 parcels a week. A lot of the stuff is cheap but he spends all his money buying crap and not on "real life" stuff.

I did laugh at the bit when he said his mother's face has more peaks and troughs that the bleeeping Pennines when talking about the Elemis skin care she'd bought!
I thought that was nasty. Telling your mother that, she said she bought, as it made her skin feel smooth and soft. No, skin care will help you as you has troughs like the Pennines. She bought Nails Inc and Leighton Denny to make her nails pretty, but he bitches at about that.

I thought that was nasty. Telling your mother that, she said she bought, as it made her skin feel smooth and soft. No, skin care will help you as you has troughs like the Pennines. She bought Nails Inc and Leighton Denny to make her nails pretty, but he bitches at about that.
Hopefully he speaks to her more kindly than he speaks about her. It's all for comic effect, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Could've been a lot funnier in different hands, however, he made some very valid points for certain!

If you want a laugh just look at the bundleberry videos for fluted glasses and decanter, sent with imperfections at an enormous price,something you could get cheaper from Poundland and it would look classier.
Is it me or are the videos getting worse?

If you want a laugh just look at the bundleberry videos for fluted glasses and decanter, sent with imperfections at an enormous price,something you could get cheaper from Poundland and it would look classier.
Is it me or are the videos getting worse?
Yes I’ve seen fancy glassware in Poundland too! I’ve come to the conclusion that Hyacinth is addicted to opening boxes!

I'd sort of understand her buying all these Christmas presents now, if her cruise started in November or December but it's January. WTF is she gonna do when they set sail, is she gonna expect her brow beaten postman to drop stuff off to the ship! Maybe, just maybe after she's spent 5 months taking in the world and all it's got to offer that she realises that there's more to life than shopping with QVC! Some of the crap she's buying at the moment, is mind boggling. Like I said, she loves opening a box, doesn't matter what's inside it!

Is her cruise for 5 months? Perhaps that explains the 3 dozen jumpsuits etc. 5 months is a long time to pack for.

I knew a couple who went on numerous round the world cruises and I asked them how do you pack but they said they (not staff) washed and dried in the laundry room on board. I do laundry 52weeks a year at home so having paid mega bucks I wouldn’t want to do it on holiday on a cruise ship.

Okay, the postal strike is back on. Weeping and wringing of hands to follow at no visits from the postie.
They'll be fetching out all their old purchases from every nook, cranny and orifice - Hyacinth will probably pay her old man to dress up as a postman and stick something through her letterbox every day!

Waiting for a Qurio meltdown Lola Rose in clearance,is this meaning Q are dumping them quietly.
This will bring Lola out of hibernation for sure, even though she appears to have reached her tipping point. I reckon Shirley V will bag a few more pieces, and I doubt Hyacinth will be able to resist! Now Erika hasn't appeared to go down the Lola Rose route so far, which surprises me. Let's see - I reckon there'll be a lot of LR videos coming to a Qurio near you very soon!

A post on QVC Facebook made me think qurio member.

A woman complaining that QVC are no longer putting the photo of the item's order in the email sent to confirm the order. Someone answered and said, but you must know what you ordered, why do you need a photo? Woman said she orders a number of things and doesn't know what is coming.

Latest posts

Back