Primal Products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
A word of warning....do noy buy shampoo or conditioner from Primal. I have made a complaint today.

The ahampoo is like water and the pump on the conditioner (which is a mask) does not work*.

Worst experience ever in the shower this morning. I smelt more coconut from my Super Drug shower cream!

If SB wants to diversify, he needs to produce Lifestyle items that work.

Expect some sort of refund but wont hold my breath.

*Pump on their room sprays don't work either.

Had a bit of a kerfuffle with Primal Living recently - had to order via Gemporia as Primal’s system was/is out of order. I was overcharged and no discounts deducted for subscribers. A couple of e-mails and I am getting a refund (hopefully). So far had good responses.

Had a bit of a kerfuffle with Primal Living recently - had to order via Gemporia as Primal’s system was/is out of order. I was overcharged and no discounts deducted for subscribers. A couple of e-mails and I am getting a refund (hopefully). So far had good responses.
Yeah that's the auto delivery. I had same.

A word of warning....do noy buy shampoo or conditioner from Primal. I have made a complaint today.

The ahampoo is like water and the pump on the conditioner (which is a mask) does not work*.

Worst experience ever in the shower this morning. I smelt more coconut from my Super Drug shower cream!

If SB wants to diversify, he needs to produce Lifestyle items that work.

Expect some sort of refund but wont hold my breath.

*Pump on their room sprays don't work either.
Hah they want me to return the items, are you having a giraffe? Will send them a video. Not posting 6 bottles back to them.

Yeah that's the auto delivery. I had same.

Hah they want me to return the items, are you having a giraffe? Will send them a video. Not posting 6 bottles back to them.
If you make a complaint, they refund the postage. I once sent back a tree of life chopping board and a ton of sawdust came out when I opened it. It had clearly come straight off a machine and shoved in a bag. I complained, sent it back (it cost a lot to post back too) and they refunded it with no trouble.

If you make a complaint, they refund the postage. I once sent back a tree of life chopping board and a ton of sawdust came out when I opened it. It had clearly come straight off a machine and shoved in a bag. I complained, sent it back (it cost a lot to post back too) and they refunded

If you make a complaint, they refund the postage. I once sent back a tree of life chopping board and a ton of sawdust came out when I opened it. It had clearly come straight off a machine and shoved in a bag. I complained, sent it back (it cost a lot to post back too) and they refunded it with no trouble.
I ain't posting back 6 bottles and be out of pocket. Could be £20 to return.

After several emails they have offered to refund one set of the shampoo and conditioner. They really need to consider the products they are selling under their ‘Primal’ umbrella.

Are they mass produced somewhere or are the ingredients put together by Gemporia themselves?

Not always. Their customer services is a joke.

Update for you all…they have finally agreed to refund me the full amount I paid, after I threatened to go to the consumer council and write a formal letter of complaint to SB.

Also in reply to several questions I asked, I have been informed, “These are produced and manufactured in Turkey for Primal Living”.

There are no words.

I'm watching the Primal show and they just said using ordinary face cream under the eye area, can soak under the skin, clog the area and people are having surgery to have it removed. I've never heard that story before, but of course their aloe vera eye cream doesn't do that, quick 3 for 2, stock up, never to be repeated, can't believe they are managing to do this.....

I'm watching the Primal show and they just said using ordinary face cream under the eye area, can soak under the skin, clog the area and people are having surgery to have it removed. I've never heard that story before, but of course their aloe vera eye cream doesn't do that, quick 3 for 2, stock up, never to be repeated, can't believe they are managing to do this.....
Too funny 😂

Well l am 70, have always used ordinary face cream under my eyes and have never had it clog the skin and have never needed surgery to remove it!!!!!!!
Do they actually think of what they are saying before saying it or just let the rubbish tumble out of their mouths, rubbish spouted like this makes me stop viewing altogether

Well l am 70, have always used ordinary face cream under my eyes and have never had it clog the skin and have never needed surgery to remove it!!!!!!!
Do they actually think of what they are saying before saying it or just let the rubbish tumble out of their mouths, rubbish spouted like this makes me stop viewing altogether
They said it was well documented, so I immediately did a search, but couldn't find anything, It was pretty much the most ridiculous thing I've heard on there. Mind you, Ellis didn't promise with every fibre of her being, so she might have had her fingers crossed. It was the other lady who actually said it, I don't think I've seen her before, it's normally Poppy they have on

They said it was well documented, so I immediately did a search, but couldn't find anything, It was pretty much the most ridiculous thing I've heard on there. Mind you, Ellis didn't promise with every fibre of her being, so she might have had her fingers crossed. It was the other lady who actually said it, I don't think I've seen her before, it's normally Poppy they have on
I hate when she says that!!

Annie Connolly, ex athlete?

Latest posts

Back