Dishevelled

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jacqui Joseph (spelling?) looked shabby and unkempt on last night's Nina Leonard show. She should be better turned-out if she expects to convince people to buy. And all this accompanied by her braying laugh that goes on and on. Smarten yourself up Ms Joseph.
But she's going back to her roots & having her natural hair on show. Fine, but it looked better before. Afro/semi fro doesn't suit everyone.

When I see someone on tv presenting in totally different roles, I find it ludicrous. Joseph's does property, junk, crafting and praising polyester. I see now that Cash in the Attic is returning with an original presenter Jules Hudson - he of the Escape to the Country, but he has a helper called Kris Kalahari (?) whose only claim to fame is as a football commentator cum singer, I bet what he knows about antiques could be written on the back of a stamp !!!! The original Homes Under the Hammer team were actual property developers, then that all changed, so an ex footballer was employed along with various other bods. At least Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen (changing rooms) is an interior designer by profession

Don't we just know its all about the money.

I’ve mentioned this before, all these so called experts, brand ambassadors, guests, or whatever else they present as, are just ‘jobbing actors’ who are desperate to take on any gig their agency offers them! I don’t blame them as I suppose they have to make a living, and wouldn’t turn down work, but it’s annoying when they suddenly become experts in everything under the sun, and claim that they have been working in that field for years! Jacquie Joseph would look better if she calmed her hair down, I know it’s her natural look, I have thick curly/frizzy hair too, but it looks awful if left to it’s own devices, GHD’s are my friend!

When I see someone on tv presenting in totally different roles, I find it ludicrous. Joseph's does property, junk, crafting and praising polyester. I see now that Cash in the Attic is returning with an original presenter Jules Hudson - he of the Escape to the Country, but he has a helper called Kris Kalahari (?) whose only claim to fame is as a football commentator cum singer, I bet what he knows about antiques could be written on the back of a stamp !!!! The original Homes Under the Hammer team were actual property developers, then that all changed, so an ex footballer was employed along with various other bods. At least Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen (changing rooms) is an interior designer by profession

Don't we just know its all about the money.
Chris Kamara. He sounds to be very hard-working and a good egg https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kamara

Last edited:
I’ve mentioned this before, all these so called experts, brand ambassadors, guests, or whatever else they present as, are just ‘jobbing actors’ who are desperate to take on any gig their agency offers them! I don’t blame them as I suppose they have to make a living, and wouldn’t turn down work, but it’s annoying when they suddenly become experts in everything under the sun, and claim that they have been working in that field for years! Jacquie Joseph would look better if she calmed her hair down, I know it’s her natural look, I have thick curly/frizzy hair too, but it looks awful if left to it’s own devices, GHD’s are my friend!
My point exactly.

But she's going back to her roots & having her natural hair on show. Fine, but it looked better before. Afro/semi fro doesn't suit everyone.
I think she was wearing a wig.

I agree with you about Jacquie . She looks a lot better with her hair neatly controlled. There is another fashion ambassado/ stylist ? who usually looks a mess, I don't know her name. When she is on, I think " first go and style yourself my girl "

I agree with you about Jacquie . She looks a lot better with her hair neatly controlled. There is another fashion ambassado/ stylist ? who usually looks a mess, I don't know her name. When she is on, I think " first go and style yourself my girl "
Probably Donna Coulling who does Women With Control and Attitudes by Renee.?
Always looks a mess. She’s in this video (at time of posting)

Probably Donna Coulling who does Women With Control and Attitudes by Renee.?
Always looks a mess. She’s in this video (at time of posting)
No, it isn't Donna, even though she has many times come on, wearing clothes so very unsuitable. I don't know how she got the job of a stylist :rolleyes:
This person is on now with " The Grey Fox " Actually she looks very presentable in this :oops:

Latest posts

Back