Ultrasun TSV 04/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Where did all this checking codes come from?
It doesn’t say that anyone had a problem with their products, just that they checked the codes….

I wouldn’t have a clue how old my products are…. I use them in rotation, try not to stockpile too much… 🤨 and have never had a problem…

It doesn’t say that anyone had a problem with their products, just that they checked the codes….

I wouldn’t have a clue how old my products are…. I use them in rotation, try not to stockpile too much… 🤨 and have never had a problem…
I am the same. I just use my stash in rotation. I saw on a different thread some weeks back that people were complaining. I never knew until then about code checking. I googled it last night and found a website and checked the dates.

I am the same. I just use my stash in rotation. I saw on a different thread some weeks back that people were complaining. I never knew until then about code checking. I googled it last night and found a website and checked the dates.
I‘m a bit on the fence here….
I mean, it’s like food. All the best before and use by.. and really you just need to use common sense.

Its the same with beauty products. I don’t stockpile as much as I used to, and only shampoo, body wash and hand wash. I can’t see how a detergent can go off…. I am more cautious with suncream. I use my Ultrasun for two years, and any left after that I take as being half strength and use on lower legs in September… I’ve got Ultrasun TSV’s and never had a problem with them…

I had stockpiled Liz Earl once and had to throw them out because they went rancid and it smelt awful.

I know it’s been mentioned before, but please could someone remind me what the website is to check the dates?

And does it include own-brand products such as Boots (or Body shop?)

Thank you!

Oh blimey! How long had you had them?
A lot more than 2 years😅 . It was a while ago. I have not bought any of her products for years.
I used to get a lot of TSV s of Elemis and Liz Earl . I used to love her Cleanse and Polish ( even though I do not use any foundation) It smelt nice and fresh
Her products used to come well wrapped too
Now I find Elemis and other cleansers works the same🙄

I know it’s been mentioned before, but please could someone remind me what the website is to check the dates?

And does it include own-brand products such as Boots (or Body shop?)

Thank you!

I used this one. Not sure if there’s a better website out there. I can see Boots listed .

Latest posts

Back