Own brand my backside🤦‍♀️

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Just happened upon a 'Hello' magazine piece on Ruthless (yes I'm bored). And I'm looking for a logo tee,her own fab stretch jeans and orange piped blazer but no...zilch🤣
Ruth took to social media to share her new outfit with followers online. She captioned the clip of her strutting her stuff: "Forgot to post this yesterday! In the pink for @loosewomen yesterday…..jacket @nextofficial T-shirt @kettlewellcolours Shoes @topshop (old!) Styled by @mothershoppers @daisylawstyle #monday #studiostyle #loosewomen #next #kettlewellcolours #topshop."

Just happened upon a 'Hello' magazine piece on Ruthless (yes I'm bored). And I'm looking for a logo tee,her own fab stretch jeans and orange piped blazer but no...zilch🤣
Ruth took to social media to share her new outfit with followers online. She captioned the clip of her strutting her stuff: "Forgot to post this yesterday! In the pink for @loosewomen yesterday…..jacket @nextofficial T-shirt @kettlewellcolours Shoes @topshop (old!) Styled by @mothershoppers @daisylawstyle #monday #studiostyle #loosewomen #next #kettlewellcolours #topshop."
It's likely that presenters are given brands they can use for the shows.

I suspect Ruth's not even allowed to wear her own range of clothes on Loose Women, in the same way that Nigella Lawson can't (or at least isn't supposed to) use any of her own range of cookware items in her programmes. Presumably it would be regarded as a form of endorsement/advertising, which is very tightly regulated.

I suspect Ruth's not even allowed to wear her own range of clothes on Loose Women, in the same way that Nigella Lawson can't (or at least isn't supposed to) use any of her own range of cookware items in her programmes. Presumably it would be regarded as a form of endorsement/advertising, which is very tightly regulated.
your 110% correct Ruth has stated many times shes not allowed to wear her own range on tv or photoshoots or anything like that

So its only 'her' range on QVC then ! if she can't promote it elsewhere her contract must be phenomenal - just to be the 'face' to a limited audience.

She has been on Q for quite a while during which time the contract with other brands will have ended or commenced so if there was a clash surely she would pick her own brand over others? I think we all know the true reason is her Q range is crap but surprised Q don’t force her to promote more as that is part of what they are paying her for - DEFINITELY NOT the designing.

She used to I remember her using the utensils that were pale blue. She used dishes and a whisk of which I got one from somewhere. That was quite a few years ago so things must have changed.

She has been on Q for quite a while during which time the contract with other brands will have ended or commenced so if there was a clash surely she would pick her own brand over others? I think we all know the true reason is her Q range is crap but surprised Q don’t force her to promote more as that is part of what they are paying her for - DEFINITELY NOT the designing.

True. Bit like Megalomaniac Meghan and the Ginger Whinger with their deal for Netflix, oh and the publishers of Dumber's book.

Might seem meaningless to us B but not to her bank or accountant. I bet she gets a fair old chunk from Q for putting her so called range in their hands.
I would bet that she's making millions and lives on Easy Street, Fat City. Just by watching her present the clothes (her brand and others) it's easy to spot that she is a 'driven' personality. I wonder if she has much time to enjoy her wealth. These types of people often find it hard to let go.

I suspect she wouldn’t be seen dead wearing her QVC range in public view outside QVC Towers …

Her jumpers are very fine/thin. I have the cargo one with the studded shoulder epillets. ÂŁ20.00 inc post from eBay. Thats all its worth imo.

Latest posts

Back