Jemma Forte - Brand Ambassador, Political Editor or ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree she's brilliant funny and very good at explaining the brand!
She spews out the same old, same old, imo. History of the brand, top notes middle notes, bottom notes of the scents. She has a nice voice. I'll give her that. Brilliantly funny, not at all.

Yes, a number of us have used it to describe her.
Glad you're back, Twilight.

Oh come on you old fuddy duddy ... I'm sure you could rock this look 🙄🥳

j.jpg
You all missed the split in the front of the skirt. I watched a playback, and she moved her leg and the split went right up. Look at the photo and you can see it.

She spews out the same old, same old, imo. History of the brand, top notes middle notes, bottom notes of the scents. She has a nice voice. I'll give her that. Brilliantly funny, not at all.

Glad you're back, Twilight.
Afraid Twilight’s post was from 2020 - don’t think she’ll be back on the forum, sadly...X

I don't think there's a cut-off point when women should stop wearing skirts above the knee - men continue to wear shorts rergardless of age. The issue with that pic is the skirt is horrendous and devoid of any style whatsoever. I like Jemma - she does a podcast called The Trawl with Marina Purkiss, who I also like and it's a good listen.

Maybe not, but a limit has been reached when the wrinkly face, arms and hands, do not match what is seen below the waist.

Being blessed with slender legs I wore short skirts with black opaques until I was almost 60. The body started to change shape, the legs started to become more veiny and I knew that time was up. Now I won't even wear a knee length dress, and my wardrobe is full of dresses - all mid calf or ankle length.

As for ageing blokes wearing shorts, well, they shouldn't. Unless their legs were like Roger Federer's, tanned, toned and with the phoarrrr factor. Skinny white/blue tinged legs should not be seen beyond the front door, but equally neither should young men in the below knee cut offs.

I imagine if you are carrying extra lard you wouldn’t wear this combo and you’d look like an old slapper if you did… Jemma is slim with great pins .. jealousy is an ugly look 😂
Oh yes! Jealousy is an ugly look and Jemma does have nice legs, however, not in that skirt :censored:

I was recently on a rare night out with mum, sister, nearly all of the nephews and had I turned up in that skirt I can just see the dying flies (that old smiley, remember it?) on the pavement. Fine for 16-25. Ridiculous on everyone else!

CC

Afraid Twilight’s post was from 2020 - don’t think she’ll be back on the forum, sadly...X
Why do you think that, Loopy?

Oh yes! Jealousy is an ugly look and Jemma does have nice legs, however, not in that skirt :censored:

I was recently on a rare night out with mum, sister, nearly all of the nephews and had I turned up in that skirt I can just see the dying flies (that old smiley, remember it?) on the pavement. Fine for 16-25. Ridiculous on everyone else!

CC
i so miss that smiley. and the dancing banana.

Why do you think that, Loopy?

i so miss that smiley. and the dancing banana.
(NO ides what the flies and bananas comments are on about?!)

But Twilight let some of us know that she had left (and why) and I don’t think she’ll be rejoining.
But you never know :)

Anyone see yesterday's dress? Lovely aqua colour with a large slit from the shoulder down the front which when she moved flashed a large section of one boob proving she was not wearing a bra.
Didn’t see it but now seen a screen shot of it.
Lovely colour and see what you mean about split.
Daring! (But she’s clearly wearing a bra!)

But Twilight let some of us know that she had left (and why) and I don’t think she’ll be rejoining.

Not in the moving clip, you can see right down to the bottom of the boob to show no bra even hinted at. This clip shows from a different angle.

As I’ve got older increasingly I find that a great many women dress themselves in what they think looks trendy rather than clothes that actually fit and suit them….
Jemma can’t be short of a few bob but her clothes often make her look like a clown….

As Linda Robson once said, “ain’t she got no mirror in er house?”

Is that blue dress not far too tight?
Bit polite there LATI. It makes her look fat and she isn't. A size bigger would have been lovely on her. Maybe been taking tips from Julia ?:unsure:

I'm past the stage of trying to squash myself into clothes and Mr CC is past the stage of worrying about telling me (or the frying pan that might be hiding behind my back to boing him on the head). Wear what fits.

CC

I resisted making a comment about that blue dress monstrosity at the time, but I see other people have so induldge me ... Honestly, I thought she had gotten herself caught in a office shredder whilst getting rid of some old banking paperwork. My gawd. At one point I actually thought her left tit might flop out and no one needs to see that.

We did laugh (Mr B & I) Reminded me of the lady on the ancient star trek series - sometimes re runs. She must have been on something. Isn't there eant to be tights material on the slits, like on Strictly?

Do you know why she left,loopy? Hope she's ok.

Speaking of women of a certain age dressing appropriately...I'm surprised Carol Vorderman isn't flogging a range of something or other on QVC.

Miss Forte looks positively classy compared to that mad old trollop. At least Jemma isn't pumping her face (and other areas) full of gunge to retain 'youthful looks'. She's an absolute embarrasment.

Latest posts

Back