Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But the regular performer is away cruising isn’t she? The rest might be looking at the credit card statements now the EZpays are rolling in.
I'm surprised that she hasn't checked in, but God forbid, she must've found better things to do. I'm wondering whether her husband, has said "FGS woman forget about QVC for a minute!"

There's a woman doing a video of the Fureo skincare gadget. I am shocked at how tatty her house is. She has some lace and fabric stretched across her windows held in place with clothes page. On a positive her skin looks very good and she was honest about the pros and cons of using it

There's a woman doing a video of the Fureo skincare gadget. I am shocked at how tatty her house is. She has some lace and fabric stretched across her windows held in place with clothes page. On a positive her skin looks very good and she was honest about the pros and cons of using it
That must be Miss Ladysmith, she's a lovely reviewer, but she buys a worrying amount of skincare products so how she knows what's doing what is beyond me. Perhaps she'd be better off buying curtains instead lol!

They said the same thing on Rip Off Britain this morning. Take out travel insurance as soon as you’ve booked a holiday.
Also, on travel insurance, if you've existing medical conditions check that you don't have to pay any excess directly to the company (instead of them deducting the amount from the claim) and also check that you don't have to pay medical costs up front and then try and claim it back from the insurance company. If you have a heart attack while in the USA for instance you might suddenly have to find $50,000 before anyone will even look at you. All insurance policies are definitely NOT the same!

CC

I'm surprised that she hasn't checked in, but God forbid, she must've found better things to do. I'm wondering whether her husband, has said "FGS woman forget about QVC for a minute!"
Now you know what is important in their lives,certainly not the house or food,or even heating its Qurio the tatty app,that is the most important thing nothing else matters,and of course the crap they buy🚢🤣

Where do most people go to wear all that Lola jewellery? Or do they just wear it at home? Nothing wrong with that but it's a lot of money to just wear around the house.

CC
My neighbour wears full make up,perfume and jewellery even though she isn't going out.
Me I wear joggers or leggings,brush my hair,moisturise and do my eyebrows. Don't even wear my wedding ring.😂

Wow some of you really are a piece of work aren't you. Merryone and Old Man Steptoe in particular, your kids would be so proud knowing this is what you put an inordinate amount of time into. If you don't like shopping,, why the hell do you spend your life in a shopping forum? We all know you're here, we all read your poison. We talk about you much more than you talk about us......... FYI I don't have any debt or credit cards and btw my hair is shinier with tweak'd, I know that because it's MY HAIR

Wow some of you really are a piece of work aren't you. Merryone and Old Man Steptoe in particular, your kids would be so proud knowing this is what you put an inordinate amount of time into. If you don't like shopping,, why the hell do you spend your life in a shopping forum? We all know you're here, we all read your poison. We talk about you much more than you talk about us......... FYI I don't have any debt or credit cards and btw my hair is shinier with tweak'd, I know that because it's MY HAIR
Doesn't that make you just as bad..............just sayin!

JoJo, no one actually cares that YOU don't have any debt or credit cards. It's not about you as you've told us several times all about you and your good job and financial situation. It's about the others, the ones that don't have money, have maxed out their credit cards, are behind on their rent but still they buy tons of stuff they don't need from QVC. Seeing people showing off things that they can't afford to buy is what we're talking about. Don't read our "poison" if it pisses you off that much.

CC

Doesn't that make you just as bad..............just sayin!
Nope

JoJo, no one actually cares that YOU don't have any debt or credit cards. It's not about you as you've told us several times all about you and your good job and financial situation. It's about the others, the ones that don't have money, have maxed out their credit cards, are behind on their rent but still they buy tons of stuff they don't need from QVC. Seeing people showing off things that they can't afford to buy is what we're talking about. Don't read our "poison" if it pisses you off that much.

CC
Well you all seem to care about the finances of others and what they buy and extend some sort of pity. It's really not necessary. Who are these others exactly? I know no one who has ever mentioned any financial difficulties or rent review credit cards. Pray tell? It's a review forum. People review. End of. People in here are so amazing they can make snap judgements about others lives, shopping habits, homes and finances all from little video product reviews. What amazing skills! Anyway I'm so glad no one cares about me so I won't be seeing my name or the so original Shirley V again will I?

Please refrain from making personal attacks against fellow forum members.

I do look at Qurio to listen to, or read, the reviews and find some of them very informative, even if I never buy the product. I certainly wouldn’t be brave enough to post a video.

Having read all the posts on this thread, I do think that there is quite a lot of supposition about the lives etc of those who post on Qurio though. We don’t know any of them and certainly don’t know their financial circumstances and, to be honest, it’s none of our business. I know EZPays are mentioned a lot or are flagged up on there and, although I never use the EZPay option myself, I am sure that a lot on this forum do opt for it, so I don’t really understand why some members here have highlighted it as an apparent issue on Qurio. 🤔

Qurio was created so that QVC products could be reviewed and discussed, but I’m sure that, like me, they shop in other places as well because QVC is not the only place we can “shop” at. We can’t assume that they only ever buy QVC products.

They may buy things that I wouldn’t but I certainly wouldn’t criticise someone for having different tastes to me. We’re all different after all.

The Qurio app used to be “visited” by Katie P and was frequently mentioned on QVC but that no longer seems to be the case, so whether it will fade into oblivion in the future is anybody’s guess.

Please refrain from making personal attacks against fellow forum members.
Fellow members make personal attacks against all of us on Qurio Sazza. That seems to be why this thread actually exists. Why is that ok? I did submit a complaint about the content of this thread breaching the Terms and Conditions of this forum. Why has that been ignored.? Why are very personal attacks and defamation against us allowed? I don't get it....

Fellow members make personal attacks against all of us on Qurio Sazza. That seems to be why this thread actually exists. Why is that ok? I did submit a complaint about the content of this thread breaching the Terms and Conditions of this forum. Why has that been ignored.? Why are very personal attacks and defamation against us allowed? I don't get it....
This forum allows all things shopping telly to be discussed, positives and negatives.

How did you submit the complaint and when?

This forum allows all things shopping telly to be discussed, positives and negatives.

How did you submit the complaint and when?
Via the email link a few weeks ago Sazza. I will try and find a date. I understand discussion is the point of a forum but if you read the posts within this thread they are personal attacks including on people's appearance, house amongst other things. It is very personal and extremely nasty and has nothing to do with shopping. I will resend the complaint or re -do it Sazza.

Via the email link a few weeks ago Sazza. I will try and find a date. I understand discussion is the point of a forum but if you read the posts within this thread they are personal attacks including on people's appearance, house amongst other things. It is very personal and extremely nasty and has nothing to do with shopping. I will resend the complaint or re -do it Sazza.
I am sure Graham will deal with the email in due course. However as I said as allow all aspects of Shopping Telly to be discussed be it positive or negative and Qurio is part of that. You have to appreciate members here do not know the members of Qurio, they are anonymous plus you have to remember you put something online people will comment and won't always be positive.

Latest posts

Back