Where they moved to ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andy is with Hobbymaker (Sky 670) but he’s not on screen often. He’s behind the scenes. Loen was on one of the other shopping channels but she has stage 4 cancer which has spread to her liver (I think).

So sorry to learn this. I'm not sure what made me look at this forum for the first time in years, and I don't have much time to read any forum these days as I'm helping care for my best friend who has terminal breast cancer; she's already on 12 months extra time. I'm sure Loen will be surrounded by the love of those who care for her. I remember when she was a QVC model, always a twinkle in her eyes.

I am so sorry to hear about Loen's diagnosis, she was always one of the more entertaining presenters. I don't get any shopping telly as none of them stream live and I now have a sky puck.

Just spotted Loen on TJC now, with Joanne flogging something Opatra with £700 off a beauty gadget. They're just chatting, saying very little about the gadget thankfully. Loen is on great form, more power to her!

Just spotted Loen on TJC now, with Joanne flogging something Opatra with £700 off a beauty gadget. They're just chatting, saying very little about the gadget thankfully. Loen is on great form, more power to her!
Yes I just saw her too. She seems fine and hoping that she is

Latest posts

Back