Just sold our car !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
My partner and I have just sold our car, a Fiat Panda.

We have had this for 11 years from new.

Neither of us enjoy driving anymore, so it's not worth the expense of running it, although it will cause inconvenience not having it anymore.. Also, it has just had a new MOT so the best time to sell it

We have had this for 11 years from new.

Neither of us enjoy driving anymore, so it's not worth the expense of running it, although it will cause inconvenience not having it anymore.. Also, it has just had a new MOT so now is the best time to sell it.

Check out the mileage in the photos, only 14,159 mikes in over 11 years!

I passed my test in 1983. The roads were so much quieter, I absolutely loved driving. I was the first of all my friends to get a car, although that meant I was the one who took them everywhere!

Nowadays, although I still drive, I do not enjoy it that much anymore. I get tailgated everywhere I go, apparently I should be doing 60mph in a 30. The standard of driving has fallen so low. So much dangerous driving every day. A young lad on a bike was killed on the road that runs at the end of ours. It was a hit and run. The driver was caught, he had been drinking and was on drugs. There was a huge outcry about it, but that did not stop drivers still treating the road like they were on a race track. It is 30mph but the majority of drivers speed on it.

To top it off our council has decided to make most roads 20mph. If drivers won't do 30mph then there is no way they will do 20mph.

Do you have good transport links to get around Strato?

I passed my test in 1983. The roads were so much quieter, I absolutely loved driving. I was the first of all my friends to get a car, although that meant I was the one who took them everywhere!

Nowadays, although I still drive, I do not enjoy it that much anymore. I get tailgated everywhere I go, apparently I should be doing 60mph in a 30. The standard of driving has fallen so low. So much dangerous driving every day. A young lad on a bike was killed on the road that runs at the end of ours. It was a hit and run. The driver was caught, he had been drinking and was on drugs. There was a huge outcry about it, but that did not stop drivers still treating the road like they were on a race track. It is 30mph but the majority of drivers speed on it.

To top it off our council has decided to make most roads 20mph. If drivers won't do 30mph then there is no way they will do 20mph.

Do you have good transport links to get around Strato?
Our estate is now 20mph but the majority can't drive at 30 so what's the use.
It isn't being monitored so people aren't going to bother adhering to the speed.
One if the neighbours starts up a car and leaves the engine running for ages. A few weeks ago it was like that for an hour!!! It's a pity it wasn't stolen as for the majority of the time he was in the house!!

Our estate is now 20mph but the majority can't drive at 30 so what's the use.
It isn't being monitored so people aren't going to bother adhering to the speed.
One if the neighbours starts up a car and leaves the engine running for ages. A few weeks ago it was like that for an hour!!! It's a pity it wasn't stolen as for the majority of the time he was in the house!!
Our road is 20mph and no-one takes any notice, more like 40 usually. The Council are making a lot of the main roads 20mph. I think they have lost their marbles, no-one voted for it and they sneaked it through. They did have something on their website which I found by accident about it all, and I objected, but I don't think many knew about it. It is going to be interesting when everyone finds out, as it has been kept very quiet.

Your neighbour would drive me mad doing that. What a right pain. and really annoying with the noise.

Our road is 20mph and no-one takes any notice, more like 40 usually. The Council are making a lot of the main roads 20mph. I think they have lost their marbles, no-one voted for it and they sneaked it through. They did have something on their website which I found by accident about it all, and I objected, but I don't think many knew about it. It is going to be interesting when everyone finds out, as it has been kept very quiet.

Your neighbour would drive me mad doing that. What a right pain. and really annoying with the noise.
It is annoying because it's a low rumbling it's an Audi and I have a problem with low noises really hurts my ears.
This car keeps appearing and disappearing. Not sure if the bloke lives there of just turns up now and then.

It is annoying because it's a low rumbling it's an Audi and I have a problem with low noises really hurts my ears.
This car keeps appearing and disappearing. Not sure if the bloke lives there of just turns up now and then.
I hate noise. A young child down the road from us plays football all the time, late into the night up to 11 sometimes. Makes me really annoyed. He's only 10!

I am Dyspraxic, not everyone who is Dyspraxic cannot drive, unfortunately I never managed it, I tried, I had 180 hours of paid instruction, but failed my test and it made me so uncomfortable to be behind the wheel I never tried again.

Latest posts

Back