Sorry, Angie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I've heard Ruth and Jackie say this so many times for so long that it's now expected whenever Ruth describes a snake print. I wonder if Angie is still around and if she minds having herself mentioned so often. Those two are certainly getting mileage out of the innocent comment Angie made years ago. I wish they'd shut up apologising.

If Angie is so freaked out over snake print, I suggest she keeps well clear of Ruth and her offerings.Perhaps she’s the ‘fan’ who keeps making Ruth and Jackie wet themselves with laughter by sticking pictures of their heads onto paper cups!

I'd love to hear them apologise to those who don't like polyester clothes, they'd never get a show underway. I watched some of the show last night and caught a rather peculiar coat, polyester of course and it had a choice of a garish blue, or a garish red geometric design - It didn't even look right with black trousers so heaven knows why anyone would want it. Of course it would be great with jeans for a more casual look, err no Ruth, it wouldn't. I can usually think of something to compare her garments with eg, building society uniform, Soccer mom or what have you, but this, I'm stumped
1684942305770.png

I've heard Ruth and Jackie say this so many times for so long that it's now expected whenever Ruth describes a snake print. I wonder if Angie is still around and if she minds having herself mentioned so often. Those two are certainly getting mileage out of the innocent comment Angie made years ago. I wish they'd shut up apologising.
It gets on my nerves aswell

I'd love to hear them apologise to those who don't like polyester clothes, they'd never get a show underway. I watched some of the show last night and caught a rather peculiar coat, polyester of course and it had a choice of a garish blue, or a garish red geometric design - It didn't even look right with black trousers so heaven knows why anyone would want it. Of course it would be great with jeans for a more casual look, err no Ruth, it wouldn't. I can usually think of something to compare her garments with eg, building society uniform, Soccer mom or what have you, but this, I'm stumpedView attachment 25800

Who are these ‘girls’ who Ruth seems to spend a lot of time with? All her offerings are deemed to be ideal for lunch with the girls, drinks with the girls, night out with the girls etc. What a fun packed world she lives in lol. (Not to mention June’s endless trips to the ballet and the opera)

Who are these ‘girls’ who Ruth seems to spend a lot of time with? All her offerings are deemed to be ideal for lunch with the girls, drinks with the girls, night out with the girls etc. What a fun packed world she lives in lol. (Not to mention June’s endless trips to the ballet and the opera)
I'm off to see Sleeping Beauty from the Royal Opera House next week BUT I won't be wearing that coat.😀

And these days, if you can regularly afford a posh lunch out with "girls" equally as able to afford these luxuries as you are, you are indeed living a privileged life. My times out with the "girls" are few and far between and we certainly don't dress up to meet at the local caff, more like to come round for coffee at mine or theirs, currently in a nice £16 Morrisons pair of summer paisley wide-leg trousers (just bought and very pleased) with a top already in my wardrobe. The only thing is I wish I'd bought the matching top when I was out, but that's the story of my penny-pinching life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back