Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Michelle Heaton being taken on as a presenter now? She’s been with Motor Mouth most of the day. What happened to Neeve who was supposed to be a new presenter? I haven’t see her for ages.

Upside Down Head One selling pies. He is also demonstrating two stale crusty rolls to go with them, or is that just the way he walks? “Food Filf,”he purrs, looking at one of the specially made demonstration filled to the brim with meat models pies for the studio… I am not sure whether he has dropped the contents of several pies down his chin or is that still his beard? Do I want six small meat pies for £30 plus £5 to deliver? virtually £6 per small pie. No thanks.

Well, clearly they are made for TV, but the question is, are the ones that are made for TV demonstration identical to the ones that you they will be sending out to people? The proof of the pudding is in the eating on that one.

Jess was encouraging viewers to buy two fire pits so you get free delivery, as it would take you over £75
She comes across as someone who clearly knows sweet fa.

Brodel is far and away best chef on IW, maybe even the only chef!! Mason hamming it up as per though, everything is 'amazing' you'd think he had just come off a months strict diet of white rice and beans

Yamaha organs extravaganza this evening. Simon Peters would have been perfect for the violin keyboard duet, as he has a supreme knack of fiddling with his during the IW watch hours. Lovely to see Sam Smith in work again with 'them' as the Yamaha expert, demonstrating a very large grand one tonight. It all seriousness, it's marvellous to see this sort of show return to shopping television. Reminds me of QVC's input back in the late 1990s - before male customers were banned.

On to guitars now. Cheap and cheerful ones at not great prices with their coffee expert playing one. For a guitarist he makes a great barista

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamaha music products are exactly the sort of items Ideal World ought to be selling because they're decent quality products (unlike IW's often-shonky watches) which also benefit from being demonstrated on television and something many people might not normally think of buying.

Though how long will it be before we see "Lannons Shadowcaster Guitars, handcrafted on the streets of Liverpool" (CHINA) followed by an awful Simon Peters 'four-playing' reference followed by an equally embarrassing silence? ;)

CBD Ie on with Mike Mason and Martha Cleary as the guest

but as far as I’m aware she knows sod all, she is a freelance producer who works for IW and Create and Craft, this channel really does take there customers for a joke

Mason flogging CBD.

Let me pass you over to Martha Cleary, she's the CBD expert.

Ah got you Mike, she such an expert she has to look down every few seconds to read her next line of what she has to say. :ROFLMAO:

CBD Ie on with Mike Mason and Martha Cleary as the guest

but as far as I’m aware she knows sod all, she is a freelance producer who works for IW and Create and Craft, this channel really does take there customers for a joke

you just beat me to it (y), it so ****** obvious shes reading from something on the display, probably a tablet hiding there.

I see Garden Bargains has there Annual flower show later, they think they are Chelsea

Why would garden bargains have a flower show, they're just a web site set up by IW to take orders and have another company (You Gardens ltd) fulfill the orders. Despite what IW claim on screen Garden Bargains doesn't have a Nursery, Gardeners or any stock for that matter, as i say it's just a web site.
Just more bullshit from the presenters and guests. ;)

Latest posts

Back