Pearl Necklace - £19,150.00

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aries

Shauny
Pearl Necklace - £19,150.00

QVC have just had a pearl necklace on - 685206, for ......................

£19,150.00!!!

:

Thanks for alerting me to this - I would have missed it otherwise - I will get one with my lottery win tonight!!

Mrs James will look good in these with her kaftans and fleaflots. As the man Glen would say 'very on trend':funky:

If anyone had £19,150 to spend on pearls, would they really want a QVC product? Surely they'd prefer it to come from a high end supplier? I can't imagine anyone with that kind of dosh watches shopping telly...although I have heard it's some celebs 'guilty pleasure'...maybe George Michael might be a phone-caller one day to let us know how much he enjoyed the latest TSV
happy015.gif

Sorry - not for me. After all, darlings, I look at NOTHING below 20 grand...:54:

Did it come in different colour options? I must have a white one for wearing to Asda, a peacock one for Tesco and a mocca one for Sainsburys dahlings......:54:

How can a girl LIVE without her pearls - and the more expensive the better.

Incidentially, Star, was that you I saw in Asda today wearing nothing but a little shoe (why just the one?), a cardi and a string of pearls?

If anyone had £19,150 to spend on pearls, would they really want a QVC product? Surely they'd prefer it to come from a high end supplier? I can't imagine anyone with that kind of dosh watches shopping telly...although I have heard it's some celebs 'guilty pleasure'...maybe George Michael might be a phone-caller one day to let us know how much he enjoyed the latest TSV
happy015.gif

That's what I was thinking Huggles. In this economic climate, I would imagine if you walked in to a shop selling high end jewellery and made them an offer, they'd probably accept it!!!

Be interesting to know if they actually sold any.

:doggie:

Did it come in different colour options? I must have a white one for wearing to Asda, a peacock one for Tesco and a mocca one for Sainsburys dahlings......:54:

Fab idea, great for layering too. :52: :pPC:

Damn - did I miss it? :(

I don't think even you with your name would've actually liked it PearlyQueen, it was actually pretty hideous!
The pearls were grey Tahitian 15-18mm & so big, they looked more like marbles than pearls, it looked seriously odd tbh!
The clasp was the same size as the pearls, a twist & close one in diamonds & looked scarily like a disco ball!

Even at that price I honestly think that given the choice between that & the replica ones of Jackie O's, err, fake ones, that Franklin Mint churned out, most people would go for the latter as they actually looked more like pearls!

I called DD to take a screenie but it never seemed to actually appear on the website unfortunately, maybe because you could only order ti by calling CS! Amusing that CH squeaked that you 'of course have your 30 mbg' though......! lol
(Like renting a Hermes or something but cheaper.......buy it, wear it for a month to a few parties, then send it back!?!)

How can a girl LIVE without her pearls - and the more expensive the better.

Incidentially, Star, was that you I saw in Asda today wearing nothing but a little shoe (why just the one?), a cardi and a string of pearls?

My cover is blown..... darn, have to find another one for TESCO, maybe the black pair......?????????????:20:

Latest posts

Back