Fairy Princess Kit 134742

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jeanette

The Temptress
Can anyone who has this kit tell me if the fairy decoupage is on paper or horiible thick card? I suspect its the latter which I hate cutting out!!:D

Thanks

Can anyone who has this kit tell me if the fairy decoupage is on paper or horiible thick card? I suspect its the latter which I hate cutting out!!:D

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it is card, Redhotbed stuff is nearly always on that thick card. Those little fairies are quite fiddly and must be a pig to cut out on card.

Thanks

Mine is on card, not paper although I have not found it too difficult to cut out - I must admit I find it quite relaxing ( no legless ladies yet!!):eek:

Hi
I have this kit and I find it very fiddly and some bits need to be cut with a craft knife too. I have to admit that I have cut off legs but mainly because I find them hard to decoupage and not because they are a pain to cut. They are lovely images though. Hope that helps.

I have this kit also and you would have thought it would have been better off being die cut with all the fiddly bits, it's no good for an impatient blighter like me so I still haven't done anything with it. Lovely designs though.

Latest posts

Back