Banned from buying!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Hi girls
Hubby has banned me from buying anything this month!! then if we save enough I can have a week away in October!! Yippee!! So I need your help to be strong and resist which shouldnt be too difficult as its all been total tat for the past week or so!!:cheeky:
So I am not going to watch now,just pop on here to see what I am misssing!!
I am going to be a good girl :angel:

Does he realise it's the 31st July so you've only got to get through today! :lol:

haha!! nice one....think he means August though!!
we have decided we are both spending nowt so we can take kids away for a sneaky week in October!
had our hols early this year so really feel we need a cheeky week to look forward to:cheeky:

haha!! nice one....think he means August though!!
we have decided we are both spending nowt so we can take kids away for a sneaky week in October!
had our hols early this year so really feel we need a cheeky week to look forward to:cheeky:

I'm sure the sacrifice of no Quacker, Diamonique or Sat Nav's will be well worth it queenie... :angel:

I almost wish my hubby would ban me-that way I wouldn't even watch, so I wouldn't be tempted to buy a load of old carp that ends up on e-Bay!
My own willpower is simply not enough, so a ban would do me good, especially with the incentive of a week away. Frightening, really, that if we add up what we normally spend, it might fund a week away!!!!!!

I've banned myself from buying-there's a boxset of dvds out in October I have to have-so I'm sitting on my hands.
Lucky for me, the V box I have is slow, so it cuts down on rash buying :D

Queenie - could you ask your hubby to ban me from buying as well? (For at least a month! :D)

FART support message (warning - the following message may be too strong for viewers of a sensitive disposition): if you find your resolve weakening Queenie, please think of the children... in fact tell the children you are planning this break... imagine their little faces crumbling in grief if you went back on your word and spent the money on tat instead...

Hi girls
Hubby has banned me from buying anything this month!! then if we save enough I can have a week away in October!! Yippee!! So I need your help to be strong and resist which shouldnt be too difficult as its all been total tat for the past week or so!!:cheeky:
So I am not going to watch now,just pop on here to see what I am misssing!!
I am going to be a good girl :angel:

Don't worry hun, you aint missing much, just alot of new naked men for sale, some 24ct gold jewellery selling for £20, 30 L'Occitaine items for £5 and all with no P&P. :tongue2:

Hope you get to go somewhere nice. xxxxxx

Don't worry hun, you aint missing much, just alot of new naked men for sale, some 24ct gold jewellery selling for £20, 30 L'Occitaine items for £5 and all with no P&P. :tongue2:

Hope you get to go somewhere nice. xxxxxx

dont u mean naked men smothered in l'occitane bubbles wearing gold lol
made me smile Yazrose!!
went past the l'occitane store in Manchester today and didnt go in!!!!!!!!!:angel:

FART support message (warning - the following message may be too strong for viewers of a sensitive disposition): if you find your resolve weakening Queenie, please think of the children... in fact tell the children you are planning this break... imagine their little faces crumbling in grief if you went back on your word and spent the money on tat instead...

thankyou for the support!!:hi:

Sounds like a no brainer to me. I went and had a little shopping spree on the easy pay weekend and ordered 11 items. 8 went back unused today ! so apart from costing a stupid amount of money on postage, I did pretty well. Also, QVC make so many mistakes on orders that my impulse buys always go back for a refund if they get the order wrong.

Sounds like a no brainer to me. I went and had a little shopping spree on the easy pay weekend and ordered 11 items. 8 went back unused today ! so apart from costing a stupid amount of money on postage, I did pretty well. Also, QVC make so many mistakes on orders that my impulse buys always go back for a refund if they get the order wrong.

11 items wow!!
my other half would send me for therapy!!:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back