New Jewellery - Lunch At The Ritz 2 Go

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TAT, sorry but i hate it, it looks like cheap tatty market stuff, sorry if anyone else likes it :D

Horrible, tatty, bad taste, cheap.......do you want me to go on? :rolleyes:

Not for you then? lol

:

I can't imagine the Ritz doing take out anyway! Like a McDonalds drive in? "Please may I have Caviar on toast to go?" Hmmmm.

Nasty American tat. With apologies to any Americans!:D

I've been fortunate enough to enjoy lunch at the Ritz (London) on 2 occassions and I can confidently assure you that there was NOTHING that remotely resembled that tat to be seen in that glorious dining room ( I wore my Tiffany silver :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Last edited:
I've been fortunate enough to enjoy lunch at the Ritz (London) on 2 occassions and I can confidently assure you that there was NOTHING that remotely resembled that tat to be seen in that glorious dining room ( I wore my Tiffany silver :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

I wore this...

83028.jpg

...So I'm confident this range would work very well... ;)

Prophette, I didn't realise we had such a stylish, classy member on the forum. It puts the Kaftan lot to shame.

The jewellery would be dee-lightful with that rig. :ANYWORD:

Prophette, I didn't realise we had such a stylish, classy member on the forum. It puts the Kaftan lot to shame.

The jewellery would be dee-lightful with that rig. :ANYWORD:

Why thank you!!!

WOW Prophette I'm envious of your figure... clothes style leaves a lot to be desired though................................:D:D:D:D:D

Really, you think so??? Are the cuffs too much???

Latest posts

Back