Chloe Marshall!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
FFS!!! CALM DOWN!!!!!! :mysmilie_701: How embarrassing and annoying was she this morning!!?? :mysmilie_73: No wonder no-one was buying, they probably had the mute button on. I know they are supposed to be animated and enthusiastic but it was like watching an overgrown character from the famous five on speed....and what's all that stupid Gladiator Emerald carp?? :mysmilie_73: She's just too full on especially first thing in the morning. :mad:

Hi,
I like Chloe chattering away in the background when I am going through emails and starting my work.
I don't find her presentation over the top or unpleasant
It's not easy selling jewellery from 06.00.

Sapphireblue

Now what's going on with pulling all the stupid faces and ridiculous accents!!?? :mysmilie_701:

Not sure, don't they have triplet girls and one or two boys, one of whom works in production at QVC, I believe.

The one who works in production at QVC is James, he's married with littlies, so i dont think he's the one.

Maybe the other son is a fireman.You learn stuff on here dont you. I dont mind Chloe, think this is the longest shes been on a particular shopping channel. I remember Shaun from IW saying he found her quite scarey lol.

She's certainly knocked about a bit and didn't she go to America for a while to work?? She was calmer today, the studio must have locked the coffee and fizzy drinks away :mysmilie_61: but she still makes terribly over exagerrated claims about the prices of jewellery elsewhere and was still telling that old story about how her Mum bought a fake set of pearls the other day for £18.95.....she's been trotting that one out for bleedin months!! :mysmilie_81:

I like Chloe. As a presenter I think she's very watchable and most of the times I think she's quite normal but did you see her yesterday morning? She was showing a diamond cluster ring (I think it was their One to Own). She kept saying she wanted one for herself and pleaded that if the "other half" was watching please pick up the phone and buy one for her. Crumbs, I thought she was going to cry!!

Last edited:
Hahaha ... I didn't see the over excited presentation, but I do like Chloe. I also remember her mentioning her "other half" being a fireman.

did you see her yesterday morning? She was showing a diamond cluster ring (I think it was their One to Own). She kept saying she wanted one for herself and pleaded that if the "other half" was watching please pick up the phone and buy one for her. Crumbs, I thought she was going to cry!!
Yes, taking overacting to the limit. :rolleyes: I'm sure the presenters have the chance to order any of the jewellery before it even goes to air so all that hysterical carp just made her sound stupid. :mysmilie_73:

Yes, taking overacting to the limit. :rolleyes: I'm sure the presenters have the chance to order any of the jewellery before it even goes to air so all that hysterical carp just made her sound stupid. :mysmilie_73:

I saw this, and maybe I'm foolish but I believed what she was saying - it was a bold piece and she strikes me (in a nice way) of being a bold person. They must have so many pieces to look through before going on air - I wonder if they ever give each piece more than a quick glance?

Plus she sold about 32 in quick sucession, I doubt it was because she was saying she wanted one herself...

When I've ever watched her, I find her calm, down to earth with good product knowledge.

Plus she sold about 32 in quick sucession, I doubt it was because she was saying she wanted one herself...
I'm sure it wasn't, it certainly wouldn't make me buy anything and certainly not the ring in question.

When I've ever watched her, I find her calm, down to earth with good product knowledge.
Calm!!?? You obviously didn't see her in hyper Gladiator mode, it was embarrassing to watch and I note she hasn't continued with that ridiculous theme.

Hi Pink pussycat,I completely agree.
A short time ago she kept banging on about celebrities now it's this silly gladiator emerald,I think she can be a good presenter but needs to get a grip and just show us the jewellery in a calm but cheerful manner.
I also agree that first thing in the morning she's unbearable.

Do you think they watch themselves later, surely, if they are trying a new technique i.e hysterical wetting yourself! They record themselves to see how it looked, would like to be in the same room then :mysmilie_61:

Hi all

I think presenting is not easy, especially at 06.00 when everyone should be tucked up in bed asleep!

I am convinced that every now and then presenters change the format or say and do things to test if anyone is watching!
Chloe was not over the top imo, it was a bit silly but then so are the other presenters on occasions on the early shifts and the late shifts.

A bit of silliness dosen't stop my enjoyment, I like the lady, I buy from the lady((including emeralds) and say carry on Chloe!

You and the other early TJC presenters brighten up my mornings and temp me to buy!

Sapphireblue

Latest posts

Back