Treatments .... update.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really pleased you're almost there with your refund Beady. :clapping:

Wonder if PPC is any further forward with her Majestic Emerald query.

Really pleased you're almost there with your refund Beady. :clapping:

Wonder if PPC is any further forward with her Majestic Emerald query.
Hi Fluff, no hon I'm not. Andy did call me a few weeks ago and said he was looking into it but I've heard nothing since. I accept that most emeralds will be oiled but I won't accept a filled one for the same reason I objected to the filled Majestic Ruby. Not sure if Carl would be able to answer this query?? I'm pleased to hear you are almost sorted Beady.

Glad your almost there Beady, PPC in Andys absence someone should be able to help you as in the past Carl dealt with my enquires, i think (i maybe wrong) he had the emails from Thailand send to his email.

Hopefully he will read this and contact me GC, tbh I'm sick of chasing GEMSTV over various issues and maybe they can be proactive for once. :thinking:

Hopefully he will read this and contact me GC, tbh I'm sick of chasing GEMSTV over various issues and maybe they can be proactive for once. :thinking:

I can understand your frustration Sue, but Carl really was very helpful, and once he'd accessed my account details, found the note about the expired card. Perhaps if you haven't heard anything soon, you might try speaking to Carl to see if the details about your emerald have been added to your account?

I know we shouldn't have to keep chasing them, but if Andy is off sick again, it might be the only way to get some action.

Hi BB,
Thank you for the update, I sent a chase email to Andy (no response) and now I know why.
I will call Carl tomorrow
Kind regards, Sapphireblue

Hi all

Just to let you know that I spoke to Andy today and was informed that my Ceylon Sapphires and PT's are fine and not BE treated like the pads. My my Alexandrites are natural. I am so relieved about this.

Thank you Andy

Sappireblue

Sapphireblue

Andy rang me today to apologise for not getting back to me about the expired CC details. He said my account is now showing as refund in process, so hopefully the money will be back soon.

:mysmilie_378:True to his word, Carl rang me this morning to let me know the refund has been authorised and should show in my account very shortly. I went to the bank and checked just in case - and the money's in. Thank you Gems, Carl and Andy, it took a little while, but we got there in the end.:mysmilie_378:

Great news Beady!! :nod: Ive spoken to Carl in the past and he is very helpful and now things are moving again at GEMS CS I hope to hear about my Majestic Emerald.

Great news Beady!! :nod: Ive spoken to Carl in the past and he is very helpful and now things are moving again at GEMS CS I hope to hear about my Majestic Emerald.

I don't have any emeralds so excuse my ignorance but aren't most filled and oiled, i bet TJC Colombian emeralds are as well, i just thought that was general practice unless your paying thousands?

I would accept oiled but filled I would have wanted to know about GC because I wouldn't have purchased it if it was. Similar scenario with the Majestic Rubies....

Been a while since I posted (February!!!) and not heard a thing since that phone call with Andy. So anyone know if these treatments are still being checked out now Steve is back in the driving seat? I would particularly like to know about my 'Majestic' Emerald from Zambia, Black Opal from Lightening Ridge and Alexandarite.

It all appears to have been conveniently forgotton OP. Doesn't inspire confidence does it??

I suppose it now depends on the terms under which the Colourful Company bought Gemstv. I don't know whether they would be required to cover historical liabilities.

Maybe they don't have to, but as they have inherited the goodwill and the buying power of GEMSTV customers it wouldn't hurt them to show some goodwill in this matter themselves.

Latest posts

Back