£10 Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

welcome, and a great first post,have just spent loads but saved much more. Got at least 4 Christmas pressies at a great price. Well done and thanks X

Thanks Kim Mc & welcome. I nearly fell out the chair. My Mother has been after a Quacker Factory jumper that was originally over £60 for ages. She wanted it last Christmas but refused to pay all that. I got it for her for £10. :happy:

Hi Kim Mc and welcome - brill first post but unfortunately for me all the things I was interested in had gone! Hope all of you who got the handbags will be happy...grrr...:envy: !

Hi and welcome to the forum Kim. Keep on letting us know where to find the bargains and you'll go far here !! :grin:

I got a much needed handbag for my £10. :wink:

Just managed one purchase each for hubby, DD and myself. :movie:

:flower:

Hi,
I have been lurking here for too long so after just going on the QVC web site I thought I would join and inform you all that, there are loads of £10 offers in the last clicks department.
I have just ordered 2 leather bags for £10 each and some Carol Hochman pj's for £10.
Happy shopping.:clapping:

Thanks for the heads up Kim, I just ordered a Jacket (from £73.50 down to £10) and a Skirt (from £85.77 down to £10)!! I was tempted by a couple of other things but decided to be sensible and just enjoy these big savings. I've managed to bag a few bargains on previous £10 offers but would have missed out this time if you hadn't drawn it to our attention - so a big welcome and thanks!!

Hi and a big warm welcome from me too Kim Mc. I went for a dress and cardi too!! LH can't tell me off as she has been spending herself :giggle:

I've ordered a pair of Clarks shoes, I already have the same style in a different colour and love them so I'm really pleased.:grin:

Just in case anyone missed this according to the website today is the last day for the £10 bargains

Most days I come on this website..............sadly missed the last few days...............huge, huge mistake......never mind that will teach me.:heartbroke:
Did get one pair of shoes though, that almost purchased at full price!!:clapping:

i missed most of the bags but last night i got a coat i thought had sold out long ago (bought it last winter and loved it but i have lost a shed load of weight), a long cardi thing, 1x clarks shoes (wanted more but i really cant buy anymoer sandals this year or my other half may go on strike) and some lift and curve leggings for my saggy bum

Welcome Kim and thanks for that great post,"leapt" on to the website as soon as I read it and got 2 pairs of shoes and a bag!! very pleased, only just come on here to thank you a few days later. Have fun on here, I love this forum, think we are a right witty bunch and there's some great advice too as well as laughs.

bought a cardi and roll neck for the winter for £10 a piece it was a saving worth having.bargains still to be had better than the clearance sales shown on air.

Latest posts

Back