Stuff Magazine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So STUFF and What HiFi give QVC a backhander to feature their name as some kind of "seal of quality" and we're supposed to fall for it.

its the Beauty (she's my best mate) Bible all over again.

no thanks.

.........Tune in at 9pm on Saturday to see Stuff Magazine's Top-Rated Electronics with special guest
Will Findlater, editor of Stuff Magazine.

Errr that's a joke right?

PS nope no joke! That's his real name...........poor bloke! Parents obviously taking the p*ss.

LOL! That's amazing. Still, he seems to be dealing with it:

Twitter Bio:
A man with an unfortunate name. I work for Stuff magazine, which makes me a better person.

LOL! That's amazing. Still, he seems to be dealing with it:

Twitter Bio:
A man with an unfortunate name. I work for Stuff magazine, which makes me a better person.

Which makes him a better person? Working for Stuff or dealing with his name? :wink: Mind you I used to work with a Mr Death, who would insist that his name was double barrelled as is Mr De-Arth!!

Which makes him a better person? Working for Stuff or dealing with his name? :wink: Mind you I used to work with a Mr Death, who would insist that his name was double barrelled as is Mr De-Arth!!

That's funny. I knew one of those too! De'Ath.
His name appeared as 'death' in his work email address.:eek: No apostrophes allowed there.

Wh smith

Oh yes we have had The Morning Show in association with the Woman Magazine and Crafts in association with Crafts Beautiful Magazine with their subscription offers.

Stuff magazine show? Come on QVC you know the only way stuff like this sells is to drape half naked females all over the place like they do in Stuff magazine (incidentally, I have an almost perfect condition T3 mag issue 1 on ebay when they didn't half pointless models demonstrating the goods).

Think laterally and mix in a bit of Kim & Co. and how can we not forget putting Glen Campbell in there "yes, putting this ipod on at angle is so on-trend right now", "fashion forward the Nintendo Gameboy is a perfect complement to any outfit."

Ohhh, how about a Northern Nights PS3 special....and of course, we're still waiting for that Alison Young Sat Nav :)

Sheepdog in "just give us the young nubile females in the show like Stuff do" mode

I could hear the TV from another room and the music on the promo video they keep showing for the TSV sounds just like an Eminem track.

Thought for a minute that maybe he was coming on to flog his new cd :mysmilie_505:

I could hear the TV from another room and the music on the promo video they keep showing for the TSV sounds just like an Eminem track.

Thought for a minute that maybe he was coming on to flog his new cd :mysmilie_505:

Give him another 10-15 years and he could well be...

Latest posts

Back