New haircare brand coming...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
On October 29th, there's a 4pm listing for Amara Haircare. Have googled it and found a few cleansing products etc. under this name but nothing for hair.
Does anyone know of this brand? And if so is it any good?
The cleansing stuff is sulphate & paraben free so if it's the same make it might be worth watching.

Never heard of it. Wonder what products are going to get booted out so they can make way for this one.

They're doing the new Liz Earle hair stuff in about a fortnight as well.

So we've got Ojon, PK, LE, Micheal with the weird hair, Hamster face Lulu & The new one that this thread is about, Also La Coupe & Hairfix sell a bit. Then Elemis & L'Occitane do a couple of shampoos & conditioners.

Then in clearance we've got Louise Galvin & MOP.

How much shampoo do people need?
Kind of glad I stick with good old Head & Shoulders!

They're doing the new Liz Earle hair stuff in about a fortnight as well.

So we've got Ojon, PK, LE, Micheal with the weird hair, Hamster face Lulu & The new one that this thread is about, Also La Coupe & Hairfix sell a bit. Then Elemis & L'Occitane do a couple of shampoos & conditioners.

Then in clearance we've got Louise Galvin & MOP.

How much shampoo do people need?
Kind of glad I stick with good old Head & Shoulders!

I agree with how much to people need. I bought some Liz Earle haircare to try, I got 3 bottles of shampoo and 2 conditioner ( as I was paying p&p I thought I may as well get more than one of each) and that came to £40.50 for the 5 bottles. I used it and it was ok but nothing special. Then I got some (shock horror) supermarket own brand shampoo and conditioner on offer for 4 for £3 and when I used that I found that the Liz Earle was no better than the supermarket stuff!! But what shocked me was that I worked out I could have bought 54 bottles of the supermarket ones for the price I paid for 5 Liz Earle bottles!!!!!!! Never again!

I agree with how much to people need. I bought some Liz Earle haircare to try, I got 3 bottles of shampoo and 2 conditioner ( as I was paying p&p I thought I may as well get more than one of each) and that came to £40.50 for the 5 bottles. I used it and it was ok but nothing special. Then I got some (shock horror) supermarket own brand shampoo and conditioner on offer for 4 for £3 and when I used that I found that the Liz Earle was no better than the supermarket stuff!! But what shocked me was that I worked out I could have bought 54 bottles of the supermarket ones for the price I paid for 5 Liz Earle bottles!!!!!!! Never again!

so right Buttonmoon! The most I've ever paid for a shampoo was the £20+ for the litre bottle of Aveda's Shampure. But then I get fed up with it long before I've used it all - I like a change. At the mo, tho I use my tea-tree shampoo twice a week usually, I'm working my way thru some Elida shampoos I got at Tesco, 2 for £1 - and my hair is looking and feeling great - why wash your money down the drain..!

so right Buttonmoon! The most I've ever paid for a shampoo was the £20+ for the litre bottle of Aveda's Shampure. But then I get fed up with it long before I've used it all - I like a change. At the mo, tho I use my tea-tree shampoo twice a week usually, I'm working my way thru some Elida shampoos I got at Tesco, 2 for £1 - and my hair is looking and feeling great - why wash your money down the drain..!

I've never tried the Elida ones but I might now. The ones I am using are morissons fruity ones :))

Latest posts

Back