John Barrowman - 8pm Thursday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
I'm quite looking forward to this hour, will need to run home after Zumba to catch it though! I really like John Barrowman, nothing to do with him being from Mount Vernon, Glasgow, which is just up the road from me! lol. Reading his first book at the moment and its really a good laugh! I loved when he was on last cos he just doesnt care and has a ball! Only downside is that JF is presenting and I'm not a huge fan of hers, but she prob wont get a word in edge ways anyway! :tongue:

I chatted to him years back when he was in Sunset Boulevard outside the stage door. Hes really nice. His partner was with him. He had not announced then that he was gay. but I cottoned on that he likely was from the way they acted together.

What a a waste for women:sad: His partner was equally as yummy.

Hi,

yes, my elderly mother was extrememely disappointed to find out that Captain Jack was gay.

Cheers,
Karen

I'm quite looking forward to this hour, will need to run home after Zumba to catch it though! I really like John Barrowman, nothing to do with him being from Mount Vernon, Glasgow, which is just up the road from me! lol. Reading his first book at the moment and its really a good laugh! I loved when he was on last cos he just doesnt care and has a ball! Only downside is that JF is presenting and I'm not a huge fan of hers, but she prob wont get a word in edge ways anyway! :tongue:

Thanks for that, will have to tape it, love him, but what's he peddling now? Hasn't he done the book and CD?

Bet I'm the only one that can say that they've seen him completely starkers in the flesh!! Swoon!

Waiting for the 'couldn't care less' replies....

I'm completely confused by this guy, for the longest time I thought he was American or maybe Canadian, and then about 2 months ago I saw him on TV with the thickest Glaswegian accent I'd heard in some time(he was being interviewed by Scottish TV) and even though I'm familiar with and can understand most Scottish dialects, this was next level Scottish.

Was not familar with the Barrowman CV whatsoever, so had to ask one of my FOD mates and he told me that he is actually a Weegy, I still can't quite believe it.

.....and they are lovely and white.

...On the other end of the Dawson spectrum...too white teeth are completely ageing...Cowell, Barry Gibb, Zeta Jones, Micheal Douglas, Martine McCutcheon, I could reel off a tonne of names.

Teeth should be white, with a:mysmilie_518: soupcon of beige.

I'm completely confused by this guy, for the longest time I thought he was American or maybe Canadian, and then about 2 months ago I saw him on TV with the thickest Glaswegian accent I'd heard in some time(he was being interviewed by Scottish TV) and even though I'm familiar with and can understand most Scottish dialects, this was next level Scottish.

Was not familar with the Barrowman CV whatsoever, so had to ask one of my FOD mates and he told me that he is actually a Weegy, I still can't quite believe it.

Yeah he lived in Glasgow til he was 8 then they moved to America, he switches between Scottish and American accents, although his scottish has a slight american twang I think, he was born in the finest city in Scotland, although I am of course seriously biased! :wink:

Latest posts

Back