Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
Any ideas on what this will be (I know its a bag!) just wondering what kind :thinking:

Would really love one of her shop bags or a leather one this time! I love her cat and mouse bag but haven't been able to justify the cost. :heartbroke:

When is this TSV? I have just taken delivery of the Jenny quilted lips bag in black, and it is stunning! I ordered the Wanda a few months ago and returned it as I wasn't blown away. Plus it was £220 for a non-leather bag. :whew: The Jenny on the other hand is real patent leather and looks every penny of the £245 price tag!! I am on the verge of ordering the cream version from her website, but if there's a TSV coming up.....!:wink:

When is this TSV? I have just taken delivery of the Jenny quilted lips bag in black, and it is stunning! I ordered the Wanda a few months ago and returned it as I wasn't blown away. Plus it was £220 for a non-leather bag. :whew: The Jenny on the other hand is real patent leather and looks every penny of the £245 price tag!! I am on the verge of ordering the cream version from her website, but if there's a TSV coming up.....!:wink:

its on the 1st December! I cant wait, I have a big birthday coming and I might ask for a lulu bag if I really like it, I signed up to Lulu's newsletter from her site to see if I can get any hints before the day, although hoping Sazza or SCW will come up with the goods!

theres some of lulus lip blot make up cases, various sizes on amazon all heavily discounted............ ive been admiring these in john lewis for weeks and love them, need something to store my recent be tsv and smashbox tsv in i guess?? the black tote with the red lips on is on as a daily deal too - half price , im not a fan of it but i know others are..........

I'm hoping it will be a quilted lips bag or one of the lips clutch bags...I've never owned a lulu bag before..always get priced out but think some of them are gorgeous

I'm itching to know what this is now, I don't know whether to order or not :headbang: lol

Hubby keeps trying to talk me out of it, already aghast that I have spent £245 on a bag and on the verge of ordering another - but pah, what do they know?! :taphead:

The two TSV's I was planning on buying (Elemis and Philosophy) are not floating my boat, so it's all down to Lulu now :doh:

Any ideas on what this will be (I know its a bag!) just wondering what kind :thinking:

Would really love one of her shop bags or a leather one this time! I love her cat and mouse bag but haven't been able to justify the cost. :heartbroke:

Was going to say, can you get to Harrods or Harvey Nics sales as they always heavily discount Lulu bags after Christmas BUT I see you're in Glasgow, although it might be worth the train fare!

Ooh thanks for that! From a limited view on my "thighpod" it's not looking like my cup of tea. However, I will reserve judgement until later and have a proper look. Thanks again :-D

Julia has just said in the cashmasoft hour 12 midnight that Beula is modelling item no 150565
holding the LG TSV bag.
It was a black patent handbag with a flat bow across the front middle.

ps it's on with item no 146083
and item 148328 now in purple

Checked LG web site and looks like this Suzy bag but patent.
http://www.luluguinness.com/ProductPage.aspx?productId=LULU0063618279010

I saw Beula with a patent grey version. Looks nice but I couldn't justify the price I am afraid.

that will go a long way to paying for my xmas pressie to myself my bose from qvc :clapping:

Awoke this morning seeing some of the repeat I was sure I'd seen a grey after I'd switched pc off before going to bed.
Then when seeing the repeat thought I was dreaming it, so I'm glad you posted you'd seen a grey.
So the best I can come up with is a bag which looks a bit like the Suzy plain front but for the bow, in patent material in colours shown so far black, grey and purple.

Here's a video of the purple :
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=148328&country=UK
Black :
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=146083&country=UK
Grey :
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=149237&country=UK

:flower:

Last edited:
It feels like the TSVs are always patent, would be nice to have a leather one (not patent) for a change. Have to say I dont think I will be going for it this time, my last lulu bag had to be sent back as the lock went on it after one weeks use (it was the second TSV I think). So if it doesnt have a decent zip on it then I'm not interested! :sad:

It feels like the TSVs are always patent, would be nice to have a leather one (not patent) for a change. Have to say I dont think I will be going for it this time, my last lulu bag had to be sent back as the lock went on it after one weeks use (it was the second TSV I think). So if it doesnt have a decent zip on it then I'm not interested! :sad:

Looks from what I could see it's a full zip centre top opening down either side, hope that makes sense.

:thinking:

Just spotted at the end of the Morning show OTO item no 148944 think Andy the model has a red one.

:wonder:

Last edited:
like the shape, like the design of the bag, like its a zipped opening, hate that its patent! Would be nice if they offered patent and leather versions. Think my money is safe this time!

Latest posts

Back