Australian Bodycare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goldie

Registered Shopper
I wonder what's happened to the Australian Bodycare TSV they used have them few times a year not now, I am gutted couldnt be without my skinwash and teatree oil but was always good to try other items in the range to ... :nod:

ABC is a great range - I love their skinwash and always like to have a bottle on the go. Really helps when I'm having an acne flare up (like now!). I never realised they used to have a TSV though! How good would that be to have it again? :grin:

ABC is a great range - I love their skinwash and always like to have a bottle on the go. Really helps when I'm having an acne flare up (like now!). I never realised they used to have a TSV though! How good would that be to have it again? :grin:

It would make a very nice change from the usual suspects that keep appearing:sun:

Last edited:
They do sell it on other websites. I am not sure which ones now - hopefully someone else will come along and provide a link to them as I cannot remember where.

If not, if you do a search on here there have been threads about it before.

feelunique.com have good prices and free delivery. Ordered tea tree oil a couple of weeks ago and it came very quickly.

I love the litre sized Australian Body Wash. One time QVC had a duo of these with free P & P. Someone from the forum tipped us off. DH was having a hernia op so I bought it mainly for him to keep him clean and germ free in hossy.
Now the whole family uses it for hair washing, face and body washing. It is brilliant. Good for spots, ingrowing hairs, general clean feeling.
Still reckon QVC price is the best - better than Amazon, the ABC website etc.

The skinwash is great for my grubby three year old :giggle: and I've been thinking for a while of trying other products in the range. I can't ever recall a TSV, must have been before my time, that would indeed be fab if you're listening QVC :hi:

I swear by my ABC and have bought from The Beauty Shop before but QVC is about the cheapest at the moment I think...I had a 10% off voucher before Xmas (hadn't bought anything in ages obviously!) so as there was nothing else that tempted me I bought 3 x 1 litre bottles, so for me quite a bargain as I use it all the time and of course the half price P & P on two of the bottles saved me one whole P & P, if you see what I mean, plus 10% discount. We use it for showering, hair & face washing, I water it down a bit and put it in the handwash containers and I then use that for cleaning round the shower when I get out of it...brilliant stuff. I wish QVC did the spot sticks that my daughter likes...we buy from The Beauty shop when she needs to stock up on those.

I have never seen a tsv in this range but I wish they did do one,I have a litre bottle by the bath,we all use it,my seven year old has mild eczema and it's nice and gentle on his skin which can be really dry and itchy.
it has a rather unique smell which I do like,quite strong and antiseptic like,it does make you feel really clean though
I used it on holiday last year ,lovely when you feel hot and sticky after sunbathing
Shall we campaign for a tsv?!?!

I remember the ABC TSV's but they were many years ago. They even occasionally had their own shows, as there used to be more products featured such as a shampoo, body lotion, face moisturiser etc. Now all we mainly get is the skinwash. I would also like to see this range expanded on QVC.

Latest posts

Back